Not open for further replies.

wills2g

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Just want to see some clean footy.

Less dropped marks and funbles.

Less competing for the same ball and interfering with each other.

Need to get off to a good start. Basic human psychology - when you start losing talking becomes harder and it just compounds into basic skill errors.

Jawdon Dorson

Debutant
Dec 1, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
New to this forum, reading through some of these threads it seems the general consensus is our CEO, Coach, List managers, recruiters and list is an absolute joke.
Think I might cancel my membership and follow a far more successful and well run club like Carlton:think:

Please run for your mates - have overlap running from backline - forwards lead into the empty spaces
cannot find Rampe's Mark of the Week for round 2 - all the players were on the move.
swans2020.jpg

Swans by 10 points

#GoBloods #Swans2020 #goswans

New to this forum, reading through some of these threads it seems the general consensus is our CEO, Coach, List managers, recruiters and list is an absolute joke.
Think I might cancel my membership and follow a far more successful and well run club like Carlton:think:
Absolutely brilliant first post :clapping:
Congrats and welcome, I personally hope for many more as good, we are obviously on the same wave length.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
The dickhead on 7 just explained McInerney out, McLean in as "like for like". - Cause neither were stars. LOL

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Good that McLean will play

Should of been for Hayward or Blakey
Must be an actual injury? Though makes sense tactically so who knows. Could have seen McLean and Ronke in for those two and nobody would have been upset.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I think that’s a good move overall (I do like McInerney) because we need another (more genuine) tall up forward.

Send Blakey to the wing.
Great opportunity for Mclean to show the club something.
Looking forward to him taking the biggest KPD leaving others for the 2nd and 3rd. Could be the key to our young forwards getting into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back