Game Day Game Day Swans vs Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLean top 5 followed closely by Dawson and Rowbottom. Good signs.
Heeney a bit unlucky on that rating system.

If he keeps playing like that he will be long term 🤞

Foxy helped win us a game v Geelong at their Litterbox in his debut year iirc. Fittest bloke in the Club, tough, reads the play but just lacks a bit of skill. Has been my fave under rated player for ages since a couple of us were in the small minority saying Dawson should get games.

Foxy helped win us a game v Geelong at their Litterbox in his debut year iirc. Fittest bloke in the Club, tough, reads the play but just lacks a bit of skill. Has been my fave under rated player for ages since a couple of us were in the small minority saying Dawson should get games.

Fair to say Fox would be popular with the ladies to.

He is one of my favourite players. His kicking today was very good. Think he got two or three kicks inside 50 to marks and 84% DE. Hope that he can keep it up.

Fair to say Fox would be popular with the ladies to.
Now that he got rid of that dumb moustache 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back