Live Event Game day thread - 7mate Swans v Tigers 2016 - on right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiges by 5 at halftime. Great effort lads. I reckon we should trade Delidio out while he has some value........

Tiges by 5 at halftime. Great effort lads. I reckon we should trade Delidio out while he has some value........

Someone have a word with #sackdimma this game style is horrific to watch. Keep this up and he’ll be out the door.

Internet hook with the family... playing categories.
Don't tell me the result as I'm taping the game.

Taylor Hunt best on right now. Corey “silk” Ellis on fire and Tyrone Vickery, well, he’s doing Tyrone Vickery stuff......😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Hunt best on right now. Corey “silk” Ellis on fire and Tyrone Vickery, well, he’s doing Tyrone Vickery stuff......😂
I've met Taylor a few times at work lately. Nice guy. I asked him if he had a favourite Tigers game that he played in expecting him to name this one but he didn't really have one! Even though he was disappointed not to be playing he said it was really cool to be in amongst the club when we won the flag in 2017!

I've met Taylor a few times at work lately. Nice guy. I asked him if he had a favourite Tigers game that he played in expecting him to name this one but he didn't really have one! Even though he was disappointed not to be playing he said it was really cool to be in amongst the club when we won the flag in 2017!

When you see him next, can ask for some photos of his missus if he’s still with her. She was smoking hot at the brownlow 😂

Lol. Don’t read the freakin thread.
Tyrone lines it up....farkkkkkkk. After Dusty misses from 15m.
did we sack the goal kicking coach? Reckon it was Chocco! Get him out...now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back