Game Day Game Day thread Crows V Doctors

After Thursday night's game we'll be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

fog over gollant is the only improvement you listed though. the rest are lineball or fanciful.
Lol. That made me laugh. Every one of them makes us better. A fit Fog is better than an injured Walker. A fit Keane is better than a fit Butts let alone an injured one. Pedlar is better than Neddy boy every day of the week. McAdam is better than Murphy every day of the,week. Berry and Schoenberg aren't in the same league. Worrell is far superior to Milera. Parnell comes in as carlton have some dangerous smalls. Keays is the logical out as he is s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawson must never play defence again.
He played defence the last quarter after Butts went off

We know Nicks desperately wants him down back. His hand has been forced now for him to play midfield so he'll be down back on a needs basis only in the short term - but my concern is in Nicks' mind "needs basis" includes every single possible occurrence that could ever happen in a football game. Nicks will look for any excuse to get him back there

We know Nicks desperately wants him down back. His hand has been forced now for him to play midfield so he'll be down back on a needs basis only in the short term - but my concern is in Nicks' mind "needs basis" includes every single possible occurrence that could ever happen in a football game. Nicks will look for any excuse to get him back there
Yep, but Butts got subbed, oh wait

Lol. That made me laugh. Every one of them makes us better. A fit Fog is better than an injured Walker. A fit Keane is better than a fit Butts let alone an injured one. Pedlar is better than Neddy boy every day of the week. McAdam is better than Murphy every day of the,week. Berry and Schoenberg aren't in the same league. Worrell is far superior to Milera. Parnell comes in as carlton have some dangerous smalls. Keays is the logical out as he is s**t.
you didnt have to double down.

We NEED to get Redman so that Nicks is never tempted again

Back