Analysis Game Day Threads 2021- a frank discuss

Remove this Banner Ad

Their increasingly anarchic tendencies last year were a perfect reflection of our season, as it turned out.

So if we could sort our s**t out this year, that'd be great.

I'm always very well behaved in game day threads.

Lift your game others..........ha

Anyone interested in me putting together a Roster for GD OP’s across the whole season.

The only waiver is I get to do the North GF GD OP this year.

Happy to share it...PM me with the Round you want to do.

If you're going to do that then people need to make them proper OP's and not just a sentence and a gif. Put some actual information, formatting, and effort into them.

I'm not a massive fan of the game day threads because there is a lot abusive comments made in them. If we could somehow instigate a temporary suspension for those who continually abuse players for errors or missed kicks, marks etc. Give them a warning or two, then red card them for 15-20 minutes.

Incredibly hard to do, but just a thought.

On the one hand people frequently do go overboard in the threads, but on the other hand it's genuine and raw due to it's immediacy and I think a lot of that has value.

For example I find there's a big difference between saying "X ****ed up, and made a stupid mistake like always" and "X is a ******* useless prick and a disgrace to the jumper!!!".

EDIT: Apologies to Xerri, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The teams listed in the opening post would be nice

Yes, a little bit of a run down, venues, recent prior history, betting and media telecasts.

Then bullshit away to your hearts content.

I'm not a massive fan of the game day threads because there is a lot abusive comments made in them. If we could somehow instigate a temporary suspension for those who continually abuse players for errors or missed kicks, marks etc. Give them a warning or two, then red card them for 15-20 minutes.

Incredibly hard to do, but just a thought.

Nobody should be modding the Game Day Thread while a match is on.

The way to do this is set in place a rule about player abuse, and have a system. First time gets a warning, next time gets a week off. Simples.

Bring it up at the AGM and get all members to vote on this huge issue.

koBOxve.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back