Game Day Game day! Yay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless we consider this a development year for Nicks, and not the players.

He's not started well.

His game plan was an idea that any bum off the streets could have told you could not work with our list.

We have the worst disposal skill in the league.

This is what Carlton did to their coach.

9751350-3x2-700x467.jpg

He coached more finals wins for Carlton than Nicks will for us.

If you think about it objectively our senior players choked when it mattered most.

Laird with the inside 50m, Sloane with a set shot at goal from 30m, Tex could have at least kicked it better the kick was fairly ordinary in terms of accuracy, I could have accepted a closer miss by him.

Not too critical of the defense today with the ease the ball was coming in (except for Gibbs).
Agree

Belted in clearances, Gibbs, Kelly and Brown all appalling plus McAsey looking quite green.

Yet we somehow only conceded 11 goals.

Something was working ok there.

Agree

Belted in clearances, Gibbs, Kelly and Brown all appalling plus McAsey looking quite green.

Yet we somehow only conceded 11 goals.

Something was working ok there.

You're not factoring in that Sydney are a bad team, playing in a shortened game.

To be fair Sydney had a much better side on the ground to us today. I’m just Glad I finally got to see Glenelg win a flag last year, was a massive weight off my mind as a very frustrated footy nuffie. And I was 13/14 when the Crows won so I got to enjoy that too. Given what is going on at the moment, and given my health issues a few years back, I’m hoping I get to see a game of footy live again eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously, what 4 teams will we finish above?

I legitimately think we are a good chance for the spoon.

It would be pure Crows irony that we finish last and get dudded from pick 1 due to the compromised season and some other bullsht randomness.

But seriously, what 4 teams will we finish above?

I legitimately think we are a good chance for the spoon.

It would be pure Crows irony that we finish last and get dudded from pick 1 due to the compromised season and some other bullsht randomness.
Do you honestly believe this will go much longer?

Centre clearances 19-4. Mick Godden can fu** right off.
When your ruckman hits it down the oppo throats all day, when he actually wins a contest, it's a long day

So it took us the 20 minute half time break and the whole 3rd quarter to work out that he didn't have broken ribs and was fine to play

I wonder if Lenny Hayes would have come off
Might have been struggling to breathe for longer than normal, who knows? If they knew immediately that it was bruised ribs he would’ve come back on in the 3rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back