Competitions Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Well guys & gals it’s Game Day with the match sim against Collingwood.

Game Day Thread

Unfortunately they have gone into the game with the same team that we played against North, so no Battle again. #sackratts

New coach in waiting Sab22 who will take over next match, will have to pull his finger out to please the troops otherwise he will find himself in the same predicament as Ratts ...... oh, what the hell #sackSab22

Unfortunately me working for an essential service I will be out doing my stuff for fellow man & country, but have placed a sheet of paper in words.com to tape the game so that I can read the replay when I get home. 😏

Saints by 3pts. in a thriller.

Well guys & gals it’s Game Day with the match sim against Collingwood.

Game Day Thread

Unfortunately they have gone into the game with the same team that we played against North, so no Battle again. #sackratts

New coach in waiting Sab22 who will take over next match, will have to pull his finger out to please the troops otherwise he will find himself in the same predicament as Ratts ...... oh, what the hell #sackSab22

Unfortunately me working for an essential service I will be out doing my stuff for fellow man & country, but have placed a sheet of paper in words.com to tape the game so that I can read the replay when I get home. 😏

Saints by 3pts. in a thriller.

Whatever your essential service is, thanks for doing it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back