Game of Sloane (THE OFFICIAL HE IS STAYING thread) Thread now closed

Do you think Sloane will stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Lynch for GC is worth 1.5mill
Sloane bless his soul is all heart yet cant break a tag yet... you dont spend that type of cash on him.

I find it hard to beleive tom Lynch is worth $1.5 million..

I think there’s barely any player in the league worth $1.5m in the current salary cap space afforded to all clubs..

The closest would be Dangerfield, Fyfe and Martin... the best midfielders in the league that can also play forward and dominate.. in fact, they could play anywhere on the ground and dominate.

Sure. Unless he originally signs a $3m two year contract.

You're assuming we have a large chunk of our future salary cap sitting there, unused. I don't think that's true of top sides.

I would think there's a bunch of ways a side could craft a contract so that we'd be unable to match.

You offer Sloane $1.2m if you're otherwise getting him for free. He's worth less financially if you also have to pay for him with draft picks.

afl have said no more Luke Ball re-contracting deals will slip through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't you the poster who forgot to switch to your alias and got busted quoting yourself on the main board?

Go check with admin to see if i did.

As i explained to the moronic tigers supporter who only tried to say thay becsuse he lost the actual argument, i was using an old form of forum humour (albeit outdated) and deliberately quoted myself.

Who would sign up an alias and expect anyone to believe a first timer would post "finally someone said it" ehen they have been on a forum for 5 mins.

Dont be tiger level of stupid. Do you believe Trump just because he shouts the loudest?

Go check with admin to see if i did.

As i explained to the moronic tigers supporter who only tried to say thay becsuse he lost the actual argument, i was using an old form of forum humour (albeit outdated) and deliberately quoted myself.

Who would sign up an alias and expect anyone to believe a first timer would post "finally someone said it" ehen they have been on a forum for 5 mins.

Dont be tiger level of stupid. Do you believe Trump just because he shouts the loudest?
Anyway, I hope your mail is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back