Game of Sloane (THE OFFICIAL HE IS STAYING thread) Thread now closed

Do you think Sloane will stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try and channel my best inner Steven Rowe

"Up your arse with some rubber grass" you Victorian media types.

Oh FFS, this is everytime with Caro " to be fair she did say" it is because she always goes both sides of the argument. How many times does it need to happen before people stop giving her credit and start acknowledging she is in Sam Maclure territory

But she has always said he was staying? how is that too hard for you to comprehend. Only 1 week did she start to think he was gone. She is no where near the ambulance chaser rumour patrol. As I said, in another post, her focus is more AFL and Club management.

Oh FFS, this is everytime with Caro " to be fair she did say" it is because she always goes both sides of the argument. How many times does it need to happen before people stop giving her credit and start acknowledging she is in Sam Maclure territory
When Vlad left the CEO job her main source was gone.

Back then her word was impeccable. Because it came from the AFL. Now she guesses as much as the rest of them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My post from February
I spoke to another board member only a week ago who sounded confident Sloane was staying.

Not sure how "in the know" the board members are on list management, but thought it was interesting nonetheless.
Cha-Ching! The first (and probably only) time I've had an early tid bit of info that's actually happened. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost shed a tear watching this.

As much as this club shits me to tears sometimes, there are moments like this that make me say **** I LOVE THIS CLUB !!!!

I was the same way

Rory looked embarrassed to be the focus off all the attention

I have just handed out so many Likes :thumbsu:

Brilliant news, obviously. Can't quibble about five years either, we were obviously going to sign him up for at least 3-4 and if giving an extra year to one of our absolute guns is what it takes to keep him, we should definitely do it.

You know... since Collective Minds we've had a 100% retention rate on our players ;) No, just kidding.

Thank you Rory :) Be prepared to be used as an example for the next decade every time someone brings up the "no player has left it this late in the season and still re-signed" line.

Nah fair call maybe I am wrong, lets see, she says she thinks he will stay, holds that position then last week says he will not be at the Crows next year

Flip, please met flop

That's not flip flopping it was just her opinion. We all thought he was going. It would be different if she claimed sources throughout. How many of us thought he would stay then would leave. She is just like a member of the public too. She will only hear news based on what others say if she isn't the one pursuing the story. Anyways, Rory is staying. Beer O'clock.

McLure is copping it big time on twitter. It’s a great read get yourselves over and leave a comment.

Tredders etc now subtley throwing shade on it by pointing out how old Rory will be at the end of the contract etc

This thread should basically just be used for posting highlights of McLure dunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back