Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

if HOTD and Last of us arent on it, i have no need

If they aren't on HBO Max do you have a need for that?

Binge has plenty of the latest movies and shows - for instance Oppenheimer finally just dropped on it. Seems a weird level of hate for it in here.

They start next year and yes they will have this show, Last of Us, White Lotus etc competing against Binge …
From what I've read, Foxtels contract with HBO is coming to an end, which is why they're going to start streaming here. So, once the new service comes out, you won't be able to watch HBO/Max content on Foxtel/Binge/Foxgo anymore.

If they aren't on HBO Max do you have a need for that?

Binge has plenty of the latest movies and shows - for instance Oppenheimer finally just dropped on it. Seems a weird level of hate for it in here.
A need for HBO Max? No.

Still no need for binge myself.

The example of Oppenheimer. It is also on netflix.

I have no hatred of Binge. I dont know anyone who has Binge that I dislike. I dont hate the product that it is. I dont think i have ever had or felt the need to have it

A need for HBO Max? No.

Still no need for binge myself.

The example of Oppenheimer. It is also on netflix.

I have no hatred of Binge. I dont know anyone who has Binge that I dislike. I dont hate the product that it is. I dont think i have ever had or felt the need to have it

Is it? Must have dropped at the same time on Netflix as Binge, fair enough.

The need for Binge is for shows like this! If HBO Max is coming it's just yet another streaming service to add on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back