FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

I so hate that Dragon bitch. I hope she dies, sadly she won't.

Yeah saw that. They look legit too...
apparently they are.......

dink.gif

first 3 are up, 100% leaked by HBO to track pirates :p
more so to troll them by having them wait 3 weeks for a new episode.

EDIT: looks like the first 4 but not in HD so pass. and it wont be worth the 1 month wait for new episodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would they release 4 screener episodes in the first place?

One i could understand, two at a maximum...........but four?

Screener episodes for TV critics usually, so they can review in advance and have instant reviews...

Though screeners are never in HD, so I'll pass but HBO done ****ed up.

Screener episodes for TV critics usually, so they can review in advance and have instant reviews...

Though screeners are never in HD, so I'll pass but HBO done stuffed up.
I know they need them in advance for reviews, but releasing 4 seems a bit excessive to me. Some sites are claiming there could be up to 6 episodes eventually leaked.

It's a bit strange. Perhaps they're a bit worried about future viability and the story going downhill so want the public feedback asap.

I just watched the first ep and I know I'm thinking "And........ where the * is this going?"

It's a bit strange. Perhaps they're a bit worried about future viability and the story going downhill so want the public feedback asap.

I just watched the first ep and I know I'm thinking "And........ where the **** is this going?"

That's what I usually think of the first half of every season.

Fwiw when the red wedding was on I thought great another ******* wedding. ...

If a reviewer had leaked the copy then they are the ones that should be pursued...like whoever it was that leaked DBC.

I would have thought they would individually watermark the review copies

I would have thought they would individually watermark the review copies

Some have the wartermark at different times, and others have hidden artifacts or codes in the video. Warner could track it and ban whoever it was from getting any preview copies. But depending on how much it pisses off Warner and HBO it could lead to them now doing secret cinema screenings for the press like they do with movies. or have them watch them in Warner offices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back