FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
TBF, been nothing so far about GoT that is bad, dull or upsetting as a fan. Cant imagine what divisions there might have been at the time apart from book vs show spoiler arguments
Yeah it’s in the last two seasons where the show went past the books and the show runners had to write their own story That the fans started to collide.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
TBF, been nothing so far about GoT that is bad, dull or upsetting as a fan. Cant imagine what divisions there might have been at the time apart from book vs show spoiler arguments
Look at the title of this thread.
Now I started it but never edited that title, to the best of my memory

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
so many great discussions Each week. The economics of ship building. The physics of swimming underwater with your armour on. The speed with which a raven can fly.

good times.

Haha yessss. Had forgotten about the all the medieval ship building aficionados who emerged in that season, this place became BigShipy for a few weeks. Myself included :$

Awesome :tearsofjoy:

The thing about watching this show one episode one episode a week, one season a year was just how pumped you'd get during the opening credits. The music, the castles and walls and statues all clicking up and coming together, it was brilliant and make every episode an event. I liked having a week to think about each episode as well.

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The thing about watching this show one episode one episode a week, one season a year was just how pumped you'd get during the opening credits. The music, the castles and walls and statues all clicking up and coming together, it was brilliant and make every episode an event. I liked having a week to think about each episode as well.

Don't forget all the malware dodging while trying to stream it illegally

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Almost finished season 5.

Geez that religious sect is cutting a swathe thru Kings Landing. I've never been happier in my life than seeing Cersei's smug face turn sour when they captured her and threw her in the cell.

How dare that Priestess try to push the notion to Stannis of sacrificing his precious sweet daughter. That priestess is a hottie but if I were Stannis i'd burn her alive already and rely on his own military acumen.

Talking about hotties, the most beautiful woman in all the world in the Dawn cell alongside Jamie's fighting companion.

Sam finally had his cherry plucked hey.

Poor Sansa. Ramsey all over her attempt to light a candle. Torturing and raping her every day too. Stannis can't come soon enough.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
* me, john snow betrayed, stabbed to death -- shocking

Myrcella poisoned on ship, probably dead but i think that knight might still have some antedote left (hot prediction)

Carnage at Mereena

Stannis and his army slaughtered

Wait till Davos learns the little princess was sacrificed, he's gonna go ballistic

Miranda thrown off balcony, leon and sansa jump free

Walk of shame for cersie, is that new kings guard the hound?!!! Somehow not dead??!! Hope so.

Arya gone blind

On to season 6....

Back