FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

tumblr_o7liclC08Z1qhz95yo1_500.gif

Someone will edit that with a guitar hopefully.

Last edited:

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Quite a lot of plot progression in that episode. So the Ironborn under new fella the Unc are intending to provide ships to Danny? Hmmmmm.......wonder if it will work that way? Where are Yara and Theon and crew heading?

I'm worried Sansa is going to stuff Jon up by hiding stuff.

To offer the fleet themselves.

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Hows that?

Those other things have an evolutionary grounding in the mythos. Willis turning into Hodor before Bran travels back is a logical fallacy. It means time is circular and my biggest issue with it is its as crappy a plot device as it was all a dream.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Those other things have an evolutionary grounding in the mythos. Willis turning into Hodor before Bran travels back is a logical fallacy. It means time is circular and my biggest issue with it is its as crappy a plot device as it was all a dream.

...as crappy as bringing back someone stabbed by 30 murderers. ..who then hangs to death a teenage boy amongst others?

Olly thought that was logical.

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes he can. He was still warging in the past even after he and Meera were fleeing. Point of fact, ToJ doesnt even have a weirwood tree.

No, he found the 3ER through a greensight dream. Similar to when he saw waves crashing down on Winterfell in season 2(?) Which signified the ironborn taking over the castle.
The visions of the past dont have to be in front of a weirwood tree. The weirwood is a connected conciousness of all the people who follow the old gods as far as my interpretation goes.

Last edited:
So who was tbe original White Walker?

It's a very good season, no 4 week stretch of nothing happening.

I want Arya dead. She is dull as all hell now.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
I don't know if it's cause I'm so late to got. I don't know if it's cause I haven't gone through seasons 3&4 yet.

Hodor dying / finding out why he can only say Hodor didn't get me in the feels like seemingly everyone else. My sister bawled her eyes out, got annoyed when I said I'm leaving want to come hold the door. That YouTube vid, reactions here. I think I'm missing something lol.

Also not getting the Sansa love. Can't stand her. I'm all about that Arya, Tyrion, Jon Snow life.

In the comments to that vid -

Jona Santos37 seconds ago
what if the raven is actually bran himself that came from past/future to teach himself (bran) all he knows to end this chaos.

SUPA.gif

I was okay watching it , this shows numbed me to the pain , was a bit bummed when it happened.

12 hours later not even seeing it but HEARING it on that vid , yeah girly-man.

This show though....

Also not getting the Sansa love.
Is it because Sophie Turner is a terrible actress? I think that's it for me. Every one of her scenes comes off entirely unconvincing and dull.

I don't know if it's cause I'm so late to got. I don't know if it's cause I haven't gone through seasons 3&4 yet.

Hodor dying / finding out why he can only say Hodor didn't get me in the feels like seemingly everyone else. My sister bawled her eyes out, got annoyed when I said I'm leaving want to come hold the door. That YouTube vid, reactions here. I think I'm missing something lol.

Also not getting the Sansa love. Can't stand her.

giphy.gif

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
Is it because Sophie Turner is a terrible actress? I think that's it for me. Every one of her scenes comes off entirely unconvincing and dull.

Just the character. Season one and two every time she popped up I wanted to skip her. Here I am in season 6 and still don't care what she's doing or saying. I just want her to get killed off at some point.

Back