FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
It would be very unfair to call season 5 bad, but I hope this time around they don't cram 90% of the "OMG!" moments into the last episode.

20 episodes left and at least 30 known characters to die. Surely something cool happens every week.

I can't wait to see Zombie Mountain go to work on the religious nutters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JimDocker

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Doncaster Rovers, Boston Celtics
Trailer doesn't really do it for me. A bit boring. Think this show may go massively downhill dexter style now they have to write the show themselves. The last episode was awful. And why the hell is Dany still not on Westeros yet? Her upcoming story sounds like completely pointless filler.

I cannot believe any show can go downhill that badly ! Certainly not one as good as this.

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Trailer doesn't really do it for me. A bit boring. Think this show may go massively downhill dexter style now they have to write the show themselves. The last episode was awful. And why the hell is Dany still not on Westeros yet? Her upcoming story sounds like completely pointless filler.
Did you watch the trailer in the OP or the other one with all the head statues on the wall? :p

If so I could probably forgive you because the head statue trailer almost made me never want to watch the show again either whereas this one has got me hyped as!

Back