FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

16996074_1461851820539875_3490209906009080302_n.jpg

The kids persuaded me to take them to Supernova. Natalie Dormer is the main star. Apparently you can get a photo with her for $90. I wonder what she would do for $200.

Prob a photo and a sig and give you 20 change :p

David Boreanaz was the main star and he was $100........

I went to see her q and a and she pretty much gave away the ending of got. Also a complete babe irl too

She took it in the freckle for nothing when she was with Renly.

There's not much I wouldn't do to her. Or let her do to me.

someone asked her what it was like filming the scene with Tommen considering how young he is,

she replied 'it was quite a sticky scene to film'

froze, realised what she said went red then went 'um ok next question'

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham

I went to see her q and a and she pretty much gave away the ending of got. Also a complete babe irl too

I had my hand up to ask her a question but the mic never got round to me. My question was going to be "I've seen you naked, hur hur hur".

if anyone hasnt seen her q and a......where have you been?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Season 6 episode 1 jist watched.

The hottie priestess is actually an ugly hundred year old sorceress....wow, sir.

Breanne and Pod in the nick of time to save Sansa and Leon.

Dawnish king slain in his throne bu sister and law and the way his son the prince was killed on the boat moored in Kings Landing harbor was epic.

Cersei gets preferential treatment by the religious sect whilst Margary and brother Lawrence continue to rot.

How is Daenarys gonna get out of that Dothraki pickle?

Blind Arya i think is just a magic spell, her next phase of Karate Kid learning, how to fight without eyes, and her sight will return imo.

Davos and small band of Snow-supporters holed up in room. Still think Davos will go absolutely ballistic when he learns the Priestess and Stannis torched their daughter, Shireen. Horrible moment from season 5, Shireen was such a wonderful little battler.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well that was unexpected....ramsay stabs his dad roos to death and then sets the dogs on stepmom and baby brother, mauled to death

Not to be outdone, some random new guy, brother of the iron-born king, throws him off a rope bridge.

Tyrion befriends the dragons

I wonder who that tall guy is in gold armor protecting cersei? Hope its the hound, but it probably isnt :(

Davos seeks priestess to raise John Snow from the dead. And it works!

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
John Snow hangs em high. Little ollie hanging was a stark image. Enough to make John give up his lordship and the watch.

Poor Rickon and the wildling woman, captured and given to Ramsay Bolton.

Brand goes back in time. Wonder ehat the big secret is about the tower and why no one speaks of Eddards sister. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Wonder where Brands destiny lies, what learning everything means. Becomes some grand wizard?

Just as i thought, Arya the grasshopper kung fu master protege, now vision returned.

In a way, I'm actually on board with what the religious sect and High Sparrow is on about. If theres to be true change, then all the rot has to be forced out of and atoned for by those whove wielded power for so long. Fighting to bring the good in everyone out. Indeed, makes sense.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Season 6 episode 1 jist watched.

The hottie priestess is actually an ugly hundred year old sorceress....wow, sir.

Breanne and Pod in the nick of time to save Sansa and Leon.

Dawnish king slain in his throne bu sister and law and the way his son the prince was killed on the boat moored in Kings Landing harbor was epic.

Cersei gets preferential treatment by the religious sect whilst Margary and brother Lawrence continue to rot.

How is Daenarys gonna get out of that Dothraki pickle?

Blind Arya i think is just a magic spell, her next phase of Karate Kid learning, how to fight without eyes, and her sight will return imo.

Davos and small band of Snow-supporters holed up in room. Still think Davos will go absolutely ballistic when he learns the Priestess and Stannis torched their daughter, Shireen. Horrible moment from season 5, Shireen was such a wonderful little battler.

Jissed watched?

Back