FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

Remove this Banner Ad

Having said that I was spewing that Ian McShane ended that episode hanging from the church steeple that he and his community had built.

Al Swearengen meets Westeros..... match made in Heaven for mine!

Fear not GG.... without giving anything away (as in you know it's going to happen), The Hound will honour his memory!

Having said that I was spewing that Ian McShane ended that episode hanging from the church steeple that he and his community had built.

Al Swearengen meets Westeros..... match made in Heaven for mine!

Fear not GG.... without giving anything away (as in you know it's going to happen), The Hound will honour his memory!
I've got two episodes left in Season 6.

Arya just disposed of the little terminator girl. Blackfish was tricked out of his castle. Sandor axed a few guys and then helped hang two others, stole some boots, had a slash in the river.
The way The Mountain butchered that acolyte was majestic too....ripped his head right off his shoulders.
I really hope Arya and The Hound get back together on a road trip.
Tyrion's diplomacy failed, the masters bombarding the city, then Daenarys just returned.
Breanne down the river with Podrick. Hopefully, her and Jamie get it over with already and get it on.
Tommin removes trial by combat, so Cersei is stuffed for her upcoming trial, so too Lawrence or whatever his name is.

I'm going to post this pic again because I think it's relevant again

ygfi5VEgJFYrPrp6YLdYIxj9mYQkdrtV24ZfYvYlSbY.jpg

Priestess was just sent away after they find out she burned Shireen.

Littlefinger is a dumb campaigner, glad Sansa pushed him away from that creepy kiss

Anyway, all the king of north stuff, and Littlefinger wanting the iron throne, is to no avail, Daenarys is coming soon, and wherever she goes everyone believes in her and acquiesces to her. House Dawn and Tyrell, thanks to Varys too, add them to backing Daenarys war machine.

Cersei crowned but Daenarys is coming bitch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halfway thru S6 E10

Cersei has gone way too far... Wildfired the fu** outta Kings Landing, sic'd Gregor onto the poor nun, tortured for days no doubt. Way too far missy, with that self-sanctimonious smirk on your face.

And then Tommin suicides, falling off a castle top.

* that was a good scene - probably the point the show goes completely down hill though :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back