FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Better actor for sure, dunno about the look/character though. I mean you could kinda see an impressionable young girl swooning over the first bloke. 2.0, not so much.
Yeah, the character works better if he's a Dwayne Johnson type. While new Daario talks a good game he still seems like a lovesick puppy Ser Jorah style

Season 4 Episode 1

Was it ever revealed why Ed Skrein left the show? And why they replaced him with an actor who looks like a completely different person? Daario Naharis goes from looking like a WWE wrestler to the professor undergraduates think is the 'coolest'.

Better actor for sure, dunno about the look/character though. I mean you could kinda see an impressionable young girl swooning over the first bloke. 2.0, not so much.

Maybe this could change their minds

jQ_81f.gif

The Night King has changed a bit as well:
View attachment 638378
View attachment 638379
View attachment 638380

I prefer the Hardhome version.

Looks like he's aged.
First one he looks hungry
Hardy one he looks evil.
Last one he looks circumspect and in deep thought

Ya. IMO also ideally shoud be a bit more physically imposing for the sick campaigner warrior he's supposed to be.
Why should Daario have been bigger? Arya and Oberyn are/were proof enough that speed/agility are more important.

Re: Daario

There was a theory going around that the actor change was because they needed someone to look more like Benjen Stark, who at that time had gone missing North of the Wall and could have made his way to Essos.
i do not understand that theory. Get someone who looks like benj, then what?

Possible I guess, I didn't assume it was a magical issue/curse though. Wasn't there some wording the witch said to her, like you'll carry a child again "when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" or something, ie. never?
This was back when they were sticking closer to the books. One of the storylines cut was the eldest son of the Prince of Dorne went East to Dany to try and marry her (died by Dragon when he tried to tame on his own). Dorne is the Sun, so rose in the West (Dorne - Westros), set in the East (Esteros). Conveniently left aside when they decided not to include that sub-plot. So who knows if she'll have a kid in show or not.

Re: Daario

There was a theory going around that the actor change was because they needed someone to look more like Benjen Stark, who at that time had gone missing North of the Wall and could have made his way to Essos.

Daario 2 looked about 15 years younger than Benjen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been very scary for her.

Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke has revealed she suffered two life-threatening aneurysms and has undergone two brain surgeries since the show started filming.

An unknown actress before landing the role, Clarke had just finished filming her first season as Daenerys Targaryen, the "Mother of Dragons", on the HBO fantasy series when she had the first aneurysm in 2011 at age 24 while working out at a London gym.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-22/emilia-clarke-reveals-aneurysms-game-of-thrones/10928456

Government secrets, leak ahead. Corporate crimes, of course. But a ******* fictional TV series?

Why would he be owed an apology? He wasn't executed for claiming he saw WW's.

He was the first to tell anyone of the threat that could soon wipe everyone out.

and he gets his head chopped off for it.

#stiff

He failed in his duty. He didn't warn his brothers in black who were sworn to protect against the threat. Instead he ran.

#craven

He failed in his duty. He didn't warn his brothers in black who were sworn to protect against the threat. Instead he ran.

#craven
Instead he ran and told the most honourable, trustworthy person in that region of what he saw.

#isawawhitewalker
#webelieveyoubutpolicymeanswechopyourheadoffanyways

Remove this Banner Ad

Back