FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Will have a scene with Bron, Tyrion and Jaime face off. Cant see why Bron would side with Cersei given they have never been in a single scene together in the shows history. Anyone else noticed this?

The actors had a really bad break up and refuse to do scenes together

Will have a scene with Bron, Tyrion and Jaime face off. Cant see why Bron would side with Cersei given they have never been in a single scene together in the shows history. Anyone else noticed this?
I think Bronn and Cersei’s portayers don’t speak after a past relationship break down?

And it’s well established Bronn will do anything for money/his castle. He told Tyrion that he’d kill babies for money seasons ago.

Whether or not he follows through is another thing.

Its been a long time since this show has had a genuine twist to it.

Setting up conflict betwen dany and jon.

We arent learning anything about the Night king. Doesnt seem like they are going to make him much of a character. Pretty much now destined to be a generic villian.
There’s a real reason for this Eyore

Was a bit wary early on with the exchange about balls between Tyrion and Varys. Thought 'here we go, the dialogue is going to suck this season', but the rest of the ep's dialogue was fine.

Also found the dragon riding scene pretty lame, like something out of a kids movie, but the rest was great.

Considering it was just a set up episode I loved it. Great finally seeing the whole gang consolidate together after so many years of suffering.

We arent learning anything about the Night king. Doesnt seem like they are going to make him much of a character. Pretty much now destined to be a generic villian.

Oh yeah... didn’t Cersei and Bronn used to date and Cersei refuses to do scenes with him? Could be completely off the mark lol

You must have missed the bit where Qyborn says he has three carts of gold to pay him? Bron has always said he’ll do anything for money.

You expect them to show the Night King interacting with his buddies. That ain’t going to happen now and would be stupid. At best we may get some visual cue to his motives in future episodes, or something through Bran.

I’m not sure you are watching the right show tbh.

Was a bit wary early on with the exchange about balls between Tyrion and Varys. Thought 'here we go, the dialogue is going to suck this season', but the rest of the ep's dialogue was fine.

Also found the dragon riding scene pretty lame, like something out of a kids movie, but the rest was great.

Considering it was just a set up episode I loved it. Great finally seeing the whole gang consolidate together after so many years of suffering.
Yep,lame as really , then the dad face. Just terrible terrible directing/writing for a show like this.

Glad it was in this episode and not another more tense one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, any time GoT engages in fan service you need to be suspicious.

This s**t is just the lead in to a sucker punch.

The actors loathe each other and won't do scenes together.

There's actually a scene in season 2 where the characters do cross paths (after the Battle if Blackwater Bay when Tyrion is recovering in that dump of a room), pretty certain in the wide shot that includes both characters it's a body double of Bronn.

Anyway, there's no way Bronn kills either of them, Tyrion has always said he'd double any offer, and Bronn is found of both Lannister men. Cersei wanting him to kill them is just a plot device to send him North.

I don't think he's going to be completely generic, but short of the Bran theory playing out, I don't think we're going to get the full story on him either.

Every time Bran looked into the past with the Three-eyed Raven in season 6 has had greater significance later on, I'd be surprised if the origins of the Night King aren't explored at least a little further than him being created by the Children of the Forest.

Bronn took the crossbow and headed off...doesn't mean he's actually accepted Cersei's offer. Could negotiate something else with Jamie and Tyrion. Could fake their deaths for the gold. Who knows?

Bronn took the crossbow and headed off...doesn't mean he's actually accepted Cersei's offer. Could negotiate something else with Jamie and Tyrion. Could fake their deaths for the gold. Who knows?

arya wants gendry to make a specific weapon for her. An arrow.

Bronn has a crossbow.

Hmmmmmm.

Bronn isn't going to kills the Lannister brothers. And to be honest, I'm not sure why Bronn didn't go on a ride with Jaime.

He had a better offer. 3 whores, one with pox.

The dragon riding scene was incredibly cringey, but it's a setup on multiple fronts. Jon is clearly going to ride Rhaegal, but people would likely lose their s**t if he just jumped on board with no build up. The scene with him and Dany by the waterfall is portraying them being in that 'honeymoon period', building them up before his ancestry (or a death) completely f***s everything up. Tyrion, Varys, and Davos discussing it later basically confirms that they're doomed as a pairing.

Bronn will die saving one of the two Lannisters.

Not killing them imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back