TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Yara, Gendry and the Dornish Prince are the reason why Jon has to go to the black. That's why he can't just sneak back like nothing happened even with the Unsullied and Dothraki gone.

They got outvoted was all that happened there.

Sam, Brienne, Sansa, Robyn and Edmure is 5 votes to their 3.
Thanks for the yara name drop
I tried scrolling IMDB but the character list is so massive

So yara flipped so quickly 2 save Jon ? Her character was always so stubborn it doesn't fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Something interesting 2 maybe only me and a couple others
I added this song to my youtube favz a few years ago but didn't know it was grey worm until some kids youtube video breakdown after it all finished

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
From the last episode ?
when they chose the new king...... brand the broken
Tyrion was prisoner and threatend with punishment if he opened mouth.......dictates the scene though
Greyjoys girl (forget name) was screaming Daenerys is my queen.....minutes later " aye " for brand
I thought it was weird that the Greyjoys had fought multiple rebellions for independence, yet when the North get their own independence, Yara doesn't say a word except 'Aye'

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I thought it was weird that the Greyjoys had fought multiple rebellions for independence, yet when the North get their own independence, Yara doesn't say a word except 'Aye'
The Greyjoys aren't exactly a force at show's end.

Dany wiped out the majority of their fleet and a lot of their men.

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The Greyjoys aren't exactly a force at show's end.

Dany wiped out the majority of their fleet and a lot of their men.
There are still some loyal Ironborn on Yara's side. She went back to the Iron Islands in ep 2 to reclaim them in Dany's name, also to use the islands as a base in case the battle at Winterfell didn't go to plan. The Ironborn are an afterthought this season, it is really a shame.

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The doco was really good, it's sad that so many people busted their asses only to have the season feel rushed and incomplete due to shitty writing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlakeyNoFlakey

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
I really liked the behind the scenes doco, it was very interesting. Kit Harington comes across a decent bloke, and it gels with what I've read about him. It's easy to forget sometimes just how much work goes into making something like this, and the passion of all those involved really shone through. It would've been an amazing job to work there.

Fwoy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I’m doing a re-watch from season 1, since I got the 4K version at Christmas. Up to ep 8 now. Just wondering, why the scene with Hodor nude in the God’s Wood? Don’t remember anything linked to it...

mike123

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I’m doing a re-watch from season 1, since I got the 4K version at Christmas. Up to ep 8 now. Just wondering, why the scene with Hodor nude in the God’s Wood? Don’t remember anything linked to it...
I assume to even out the nudity between males and females.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Maybe it was pointing towards the night kings march on winterfell

Top Bottom