FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I also felt it was a more satisfying ending whilst still being a good cliffhanger.
Yeah the burning boy was just a special effect to shock and we’ve seen it all.
Bran sitting there patiently waiting for Jamie ‘I’m waiting for an old friend’ and Jamie’s reaction was a pure delight and brilliant.

I want a custom made see through glass coffee table with this in it...

xUSlLq4.jpg

Ideally the full map of course.

Boy the acting was awful. Except for Tormund.

Characters who havent seen each other in yonks are like hi. Yeah hi back.

Hound and arya, yara and theon, jon and sam, arya and jon, sansa and the dwarf. Boy they stuffed up those scenes.

Did we really need to waste 3 mins on dragons flying?

Dialogue was boring.

Liked the opening scene with the soldiers and the better design of winterfall which previously looked like a tiny insignificant castle but now looked much more imposing.

Opening credits was nice.

Why bother watching then you big sook?

Thought it was fantastic.

Dany is far from being shown as a good leader. Jon is being shown as someone people want to follow who will lead as it's best for his people. Dany as someone power hungry and of the belief they are entitled to rule. Someone that tells you she is your Queen and you can agree or be roasted. The further the show goes the more she's becoming like her dad. Sam sees it, wonder when others will.

Note that Dany was someone people wanted to follow with the unsullied especially. I feel that changed last season or maybe 6.
No I get that. She expects too much loyalty without really having proved herself.

But She did free the slaves and basically built herself up from starving in the desert to ruler of Mereen, She has put herself in harm's way for her people before.

Bit self-aware. Bit light and comedic. Dragon giving Jon the intimidating dad look belongs in an inferior production. Hope the screaming dead kid means that's over and horror until the final episode.

Hope this will turn out to be overly critical, and the dorky and poetryitrhymes.gif was done because they're doing full-on horror from here. Anyone seen The Terror and remember how brutal that was by the end (and how few characters made it)?

Think the White Walkers and dead will swim if they absolutely have to.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone loving others, but that Qyburn line about the whore wins line of the episode for me. Did lol. Very, very underrated character.

He for mine wants some of cersei too. Walking around mouth open following her. Hes probably got a shrivelled little penis like his predecessor

Just wish the Commander of the Golden Company had stated that it was good to finally be home, the Golden Company being made up of Westorosi Exiles and their decendants.

i did not know that. Was it mentioned during the episode or seasons previous?

Why bother watching then you big sook?

Thought it was fantastic.
Why lash out with name calling just cos someone doesnt like something you thought was fantastic? Is it because it makes you feel inferior? If you like it then isnt that enough? You shouldnt need confirmation from others to enjoy the show.

Just wish the Commander of the Golden Company had stated that it was good to finally be home, the Golden Company being made up of Westorosi Exiles and their decendants.

What?

i did not know that. Was it mentioned during the episode or seasons previous?

No.

Last edited:
Why lash out with name calling just cos someone doesnt like something you thought was fantastic? Is it because it makes you feel inferior? If you like it then isnt that enough? You shouldnt need confirmation from others to enjoy the show.
The poster has a point with your meltdown last year and you’re still watching the show and providing criticism

What’s the point of watching it?

The poster has a point with your meltdown last year and you’re still watching the show and providing criticism

What’s the point of watching it?
Seeds has as much right as anyone to watch it. I find him far more refreshing than the mindless losers Bomberboyokay just mentioned who probably cheered the dragon looking at Jon Snow.

Seeds has as much right as anyone to watch it. I find him far more refreshing than the mindless losers Bomberboyokay just mentioned who probably cheered the dragon looking at Jon Snow.
I never said he couldn’t I just asked him a question

No need to get defensive over asking him why’s hes watching something that he feels is s**t.

Clearly he will have another meltdown towards the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back