SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The Greyjoys aren't exactly a force at show's end.

Dany wiped out the majority of their fleet and a lot of their men.
There are still some loyal Ironborn on Yara's side. She went back to the Iron Islands in ep 2 to reclaim them in Dany's name, also to use the islands as a base in case the battle at Winterfell didn't go to plan. The Ironborn are an afterthought this season, it is really a shame.

Wow it’s just amazing the amount of work and the terrifying logistics that goes into making a show of this scale.

No-one could ever accuse the crew of not working their arses off.

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The doco was really good, it's sad that so many people busted their asses only to have the season feel rushed and incomplete due to shitty writing.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
I really liked the behind the scenes doco, it was very interesting. Kit Harington comes across a decent bloke, and it gels with what I've read about him. It's easy to forget sometimes just how much work goes into making something like this, and the passion of all those involved really shone through. It would've been an amazing job to work there.

3A32BE43-CBC5-4BF6-A472-5F3DF9048FF2.jpeg

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I’m doing a re-watch from season 1, since I got the 4K version at Christmas. Up to ep 8 now. Just wondering, why the scene with Hodor nude in the God’s Wood? Don’t remember anything linked to it...
I assume to even out the nudity between males and females.

I’m doing a re-watch from season 1, since I got the 4K version at Christmas. Up to ep 8 now. Just wondering, why the scene with Hodor nude in the God’s Wood? Don’t remember anything linked to it...
I think the pools in the gods wood were hot springs in the books and people would swim/bath in them.

Kit Harrington checked himself into Rehab for Alcohol abuse and stress..

Season 8 would have ruined me too.

His daily internal battle between loving and having sexy time with his aunt, and not, was definitely the cause

Maybe it was pointing towards the night kings march on winterfell

Back