Game of Thrones - spoilers inside

Remove this Banner Ad

All of the terrible actors (Kit Harrington, whoever plays Sansa, etc.) have been done no favours with the awful writing this series.

Two leaked episodes in three weeks, one because of their own stuff up. They really should just release it all in one block to avoid this. Just charge per episode or a bulk price.

Last episode of this season should be interesting.

HBO don't have the volume of content to release as a "binge pack". Even a 7 Ep season would mean people who only tune in for the show pay for two months rather than one.

I for one kind of still like the weekly buildup to watching.

HBO don't have the volume of content to release as a "binge pack". Even a 7 Ep season would mean people who only tune in for the show pay for two months rather than one.

I for one kind of still like the weekly buildup to watching.

I understand that which is why I suggested paying by the episode or bulk price rather than subscription.

Really? Another episode leak?

Yeah, HBO Spain had episode 6 up for a few hours by mistake so naturally it ended up on the internet.

This weeks episode was brilliant. Finally a decent subplot to Cersei vs Danereys.

Can someone explain to me how a man with 1 arm wearing armour can swim over 500m's underwater?

As if Daenerys would have just let him get away like that

Can someone explain to me how a man with 1 arm wearing armour can swim over 500m's underwater?

Bronn who wears light armour dragged him. But even then in full armour and a metal hand how did he not just sink. Maybe it wasn't as deep in parts. We may never know.

Bronn who wears light armour dragged him. But even then in full armour and a metal hand how did he not just sink. Maybe it wasn't as deep in parts. We may never know.

And then Daenerys just lets Jamie get away after he tries to kill her? Good episode but some of it was just stupid.

One of or a combination of these:

- they had resurfaced to catch breath previously but submerged again to avoid detection
- one or both have Jason Bourne-like lung capacity
- the current is very strong
- the point where they fell in wasn't quite that far
- the Drowned God helped them out
- it doesn't really matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of or a combination of these:

- they had resurfaced to catch breath previously but submerged again to avoid detection
- one or both have Jason Bourne-like lung capacity
- the current is very strong
- the point where they fell in wasn't quite that far
- the Drowned God helped them out
- it doesn't really matter.

I'll go with the Drowned God.

And then Daenerys just lets Jamie get away after he tries to kill her?

Probably more value in letting Jamie crawl back to King's Landing to tell Cersei how proper ****ed they all are.

As Belgo said recently, it's a high fantasy soap opera. If you're constantly looking for perfectly weaved plotlines with no ambiguity, you'll go mad.

Last edited:
HBO spain = Fail. Leaking ep 6. Although i will have something to watch tonight :)

Can't bring myself to watch it on two fronts.
1. Waiting time between next episode.
2. Substandard video and audio quality.

It isnt bad quality (well the one i have) and the audio is fine

ITS NOT TRUE 1080P QUALITY OK.

As a side note to ya'll, if you watch the leaked version can you please avoid spoiling any information until after it has aired on Monday next week.

Use appropriately labeled spoiler tags if need be.

As a side note to ya'll, if you watch the leaked version can you please avoid spoiling any information until after it has aired on Monday next week.

The ep I got my hands on was from a mega link posted on a certain subreddit. A mate give me the link and it was excellent quality. HD and all. Was pretty good. Damn Dany is smoking hot.

We promise we won't tell you how Daenerys and Jon get killed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back