Game of Thrones

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the books and the tv series.

Should I be embarrased?
You should be knighted.

I pronounce you 'king of the north.'

BTW, winter is coming so I'm heading south.

Thought season 3 has been a bit slow. Prefer the books but still like the TV.

Walking Dead is awesome.

Thought season 3 has been a bit slow. Prefer the books but still like the TV.

Walking Dead is awesome.
It will build towards an awesome finish.

TWD is great but the second half of season 3 was poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will build towards an awesome finish.

TWD is great but the second half of season 3 was poor.

Hope so, has a fair way to go to live up to the books. Would prefer it if they'd focus less on the reformed prostitute that isn't in the books and Tyrian's tart - the pr0n 'actress' is irritating.

I liked it. Not easy keeping things fresh getting towards the business end of a third season.

If you haven't seen it, Vikings is worth checking out.

Fair to say I'm expecting a fair bit of the last 3 episodes of this season. So far it has meandered along with way too much fluff and space-filling. That is in part dictated by the books slowing down too, but still.

Fair to say I'm expecting a fair bit of the last 3 episodes of this season. So far it has meandered along with way too much fluff and space-filling. That is in part dictated by the books slowing down too, but still.
Its GOT day, seeing when you posted this I was hesitant to read it in fear of spoilers.

Enjoyed the preview text on Foxtel... "Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman"
Like a Boss!

Wife not overly happy, she's read the books. Love the weekly lecture but I have to agree - stick faithfully to the story.

Putting 700 pages onto 10 hours of film is hard.

Like a Boss!

Wife not overly happy, she's read the books. Love the weekly lecture but I have to agree - stick faithfully to the story.

Putting 700 pages onto 10 hours of film is hard.

Yeah, the problem with the story is that there are so many random new characters who pop up and then disappear, and plot lines which peter out into nothing or just die suddenly. Obviously Martin has a huge overarching plan for the last two books to tie all the many, many loose ends together, but it makes producing the next few TV series an absolute minefield of boring sub-plots and interminable journeys across the world.

My life was so empty last night without my weekly fix of gratuitous Khaleesi boobs Game of Thrones. Fair to say I'm pumped for the one-two punch next Monday night - extended episode 9 running straight into Monday night footy. Watching the Tigers get done will be a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back