Preview Game preview writers all assigned!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you got anyone to do the GWS game yet? I wouldn't mind having a go, but I've never done one before so I'll see how other people do theirs first

All your's!

I've already started my round 20 v Bulldogs review.

It was meant to be the start of a dynasty, a surprise drought breaking premiership that heralded the dawn of a golden age for a talented team in their early twenties. But those of us who have passed through that heady age bracket know better than others, nothing defines your twenties so much as a hangover...

;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm currently scheduled to do the round 17 game against Richmond, but if anyone would like to swap or take it off my hands, that would be much appreciated.

It turns out that's going to be a very busy week for me.

I'm currently scheduled to do the round 17 game against Richmond, but if anyone would like to swap or take it off my hands, that would be much appreciated.

I'm happy to do it for you if nobody else steps in.

Got nothing to swap you though, haha.

Eh, just write it now but just do it like this "Richmond are on a [high/low] after their [great/disappointing] [win/loss/draw]."

I'll trade you if you want to do the Dogs game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back