Win Prizes Game Previews Are Back - Congratulations Square Peg!!!

Which Game Preview do you think is the best one?

• Yeti - Attack Of The Giants

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Piggy Smalls - The BigFooty Live and Exclusive Pre-Match Show

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Square Peg - Is It Too Early To Drink?

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • dockerfemme - The Most Boring Preview Of The Year

• BarbieITFC - Everybody Hates Collingwood

• Megalon - The Karen From Karlton Kup

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1236165
Well folks, the crowd has spoken. And boy was it a tight race. Any one of our six finalists could have come away with the chicken dinner, such was the quality on display. But even though all of them are winners, there's actually only one winner. So please join the mod team and I in congratulating the winner of the the season 2021 poster of the year - Square Peg!

Here's his winning game preview once again - Is It Too Early To Drink?

Congrats Peg, you've not only picked up your very own Freo PoTY badge and a year's BigFooty Premium membership, but you have now joined the likes of Arcassius, TheInjuryFactory and myself atop Mt Postmore! That in my opinion is the most valuable prize, given how long it took me to chisel your likeness up there.

View attachment 1236181

To the other finalists, and indeed all who gave us a game preview - my deepest gratitude for the time and effort that you put into them. A lot of people expressed how happy they were when the game previews returned, and you have lived up to their expectations! We'll be doing this again in 2022 as part of an expanded Awards Season, so keep an eye out on the fixture drop to see what round takes your fancy.

Congratulations again to all of you, and thank you for your Champagne Previewing!

View attachment 1236253

Well this was a pleasant surprise after a week or so of abstaining from both BF and the booze. I now know how a relapsed alcoholic feels. Thanks Tonga Bob, never underestimate the power of beer references is the take away lesson to all budding competition winners.

Well this was a pleasant surprise after a week or so of abstaining from both BF and the booze. I now know how a relapsed alcoholic feels. Thanks Tonga Bob, never underestimate the power of beer references is the take away lesson to all budding competition winners.
That should come with a trigger warning.

Back