Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD
Hey Guys,

I have been thinking about a new game with a twist which can't have any controversy at all.

I'm thinking an EPL game which has auctions, say 9-12 per day, but the twist is you get 1 chance at the player and 1 chance only....(if you choose to bid for that player of course)

Your 1 bid per player must be PM'd to me by a certain time. This will cause nervousness and excitement all at the same time...Did I bid to much?? Did I not bid enough?? Each day I will post up the winners in order of the lowest bid to the winning bid. This will tell who is a tight arse and who is a drunken sailor;)

Im thinking we start off with 250 million and we only need to produce a starting 11...Im looking at starting in the New Year and to make things fair, I will not be playing (bidding) as I will see each bid as they come.

Let me know your thoughts or ways to improve the idea....

If interested in playing please put your name down on this thread.....I am looking at between 6-10 players....10 being tops:rolleyes:

Still deciding on that one....If we already have a side it will be the lower end, or we start from a clean slate and build our team which makes bidding even more important

It's EPL only (at this stage, right?)

I was under the impression that we were going to start with no players at all and have to bid on the XI players we wanted to make our team.

And that was the end of it. No drafts, no trades, just bids at auctions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current Participants -

sen
Jolldo
PS
BK
PL
Cesc

Tentative TIG

Thats 7, happy with that group:thumbsu:

Looking at starting mid Jan if it suits everyone, if not let me know when is best (when you back PL)

I get back on the 16th I think. If its just auctions, I dont mind missing a few

OK the game will start once PL gets back. It will be EPL players only and you start from scratch. As I was thinking earlier we will just have auctions....This will teach some of you to be more carefull with your cash...This is a life lesson lads;)

You build your team of 11, if you get more players than 11 great. At one point in the game you will be allowed to trade player for player or for CASH so when it begins, build up those sellable assets:D

OK the game will start once PL gets back. It will be EPL players only and you start from scratch. As I was thinking earlier we will just have auctions....This will teach some of you to be more carefull with your cash...This is a life lesson lads;)

You build your team of 11, if you get more players than 11 great. At one point in the game you will be allowed to trade player for player or for CASH so when it begins, build up those sellable assets:D

OUTRAGE!
I will be away from the 9th-19th but i should still have good internet access and it should be ok if you only get 1 bid.

I'll play if there is room. I'll be back from holidays before New Years so any time after will be sweet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back