Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Been suggested we have a gameday thread for other teams matches that traditionally have gone in the main Non Crows Discussion Thread ......it allows for running commentary in other teams matches on gameday, whilst not blowing the 10,000 post limit as often in the main Non Crows Discussion Thread.

C'mon you old farts at Norf, tell Scott he was wrong!!

Good move having a thread for other matches, especially this week if we lose - 4 matches we will be heavily invested in.

Mind you even a win will have us watching the Syds and Cats games very closely.

Reckon north are in with a pretty good shot this week - they aren't that bad a side just lack a bit of X factor. Giants aren't used to pressure yet and have been known to collapse.

Richmond over Sydney historically, but not this time. Hawthorn won't be beaten. Geelong will thump melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been suggested we have a gameday thread for other teams matches that traditionally have gone in the main Non Crows Discussion Thread ......it allows for running commentary in other teams matches on gameday, whilst not blowing the 10,000 post limit as often in the main Non Crows Discussion Thread.

OUT: Thommo, Douglas, Mackay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon you old farts at Norf, tell Scott he was wrong!!

Good move having a thread for other matches, especially this week if we lose - 4 matches we will be heavily invested in.

Mind you even a win will have us watching the Syds and Cats games very closely.
North wins, we're guaranteed top 4 ...correct?

North wins, we're guaranteed top 4 ...correct?
Yep

Or if Melbourne beat Geelong or Collingwood beat Hawthorn.

I know the last round always throws up a few upsets but I wouldn't have much faith in any of those three results! All up to us

Yep

Or if Melbourne beat Geelong or Collingwood beat Hawthorn.

I know the last round always throws up a few upsets but I wouldn't have much faith in any of those three results! All up to us
Melbourne, last game by Roos ......i'm expecting a fright at least for Geelong

The Swans should be very nervous about this game. Richmond have nothing to lose and I can see them just cracking in. Swans won't want to risk injuries and maybe susceptible to wanting to play bruise free footy.

I can see North winning this game. GWS lack experienced heads and may not be able to counter the dads army attack on the ball due to wanting to win for their newest recruit Old Man Crawf.

Geelong will beat Melbourne comfortably. I just hope it's only a handful of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back