Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Football

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly are we gonna say in the media this week? Oh we had a bad game and we'll bounce back?
Well that isn't bloody good enough. Im sick to death of these Lazy AF players who only want a paycheck, im sick of the perennial golden ticket holders who continuously get games over youth, im sick of the coaches being so arrogant that our game plan in the best game plan of all time thay we never prepare addequetly for the opposition because we just 'back the boys in' like Jesus ******* Christ ive had it with spending my hard earned cash on this tripe every season just to get some glimmer of joy in my life each week.
Footy isnt fun any more its not played the same way, its athletes and money first instead of Club pride and footballers

Just go Pyke and all the rest of the Atkins types.

Another lost year and I,m sick with despair re this club.

Yeah it does, because it is reflective of an overall problem. In the short term not having players that can't contest makes it easier for us to compete.
If that's the case we should probably drop the captain, and Eddie.

Wouldn't be the worst idea to drop Ed actually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What exactly are we gonna say in the media this week? Oh we had a bad game and we'll bounce back?
Well that isn't bloody good enough. Im sick to death of these Lazy AF players who only want a paycheck, im sick of the perennial golden ticket holders who continuously get games over youth, im sick of the coaches being so arrogant that our game plan in the best game plan of all time thay we never prepare addequetly for the opposition because we just 'back the boys in' like Jesus ******* Christ ive had it with spending my hard earned cash on this tripe every season just to get some glimmer of joy in my life each week.
Footy isnt fun any more its not played the same way, its athletes and money first instead of Club pride and footballers
"I'm backing the boys in to respond next week."
"Tex and Eddie are the heart and soul of our club for as long as the eye can see"
"Douglas and Mackay are legends of the club and have earned the right to write their own destiny"
"And before someone asks me again, we don't do taggers. It's not in our DNA"

"Tex and Eddie are the heart and soul of our club for as long as the eye can see"
"Douglas and Mackay are legends of the club and have earned the right to write their own destiny"

FMD

Though we started to make in roads with our aerial contests, but after day it’s back to s**t. Destroyed in the air, especially in our forward line. Not sure what’s worse, our forward 50 entries to our forwards? Or just our forwards in general. It’s definately a combo of both but I’m starting to think it’s more our forwards in general. Cannot win a 50/50 contest. Needs to be 80/20 for them to even get a shot at goal.

Also our best aerialist is actually Murphy. What an embarrassment to others in that forward line.

Murphy was very good tonight, saved our butts plenty of times up forward.
And most of those were marking contests and tackle pressure

Personally I would like to see the following players dropped. MacKay, Douglas, Murphy and Atkins. Then I would like to see Lynch return and some young speed like Jones, McHenry Stengle or Adams and I would like Fog back. We have to change but if we continue to select the ones I mentioned above we wont see any change. Time has come get the kids in\\.

Wasn't Knight successfully used as a tagger only last year?

Would have been great to see Fog up forward. Need some marking power.
Eddie, Dougy and Gallucci were terrible.
Mrouch and Greenwood were good in the 1st half but disappeared in the 2nd

Back