Game Day Gameday thread Dees v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your here in loses your avoid commenting anywhere during wins your only thrill in life is to bag individual players at every chance, Jong is your favourite when he was playing well before injury you weren't sighted, last week you bagged Dickson at quarter time it's all your capable of so you grow up or grow some ticker and have the balls to admit mistakes and give praise as well

Didn't I give Dickson praise for the whole second half??

Or did u miss that coz it didn't fit your little sook

Go away worry about the game not me

And only people who know zero about footy thinks Jong plays well, possession count doesn't mean good games, he is sh!t and I've always has and will be

really? dont even know what to say to that, just quoting it in case you realise what an idiot you are and delete before others see it
Deserves his account deleted for that.

same old doggies play well against top sides and get beat by the ones below us...bloody embarrassing.....why not try fletcher down the forward line?...try something

Vowed not to leave a game early this year. That's ruined today. Don't mind losing. When the effort and intensity isn't there I do.

For those of you that will post in the autopsy thread and counsel patience, it's a young list, some key players missing etc - yes, of course you're right.

But no papering over this result today - bad team selection, skills atrocious, outcoached and worst of all a shitful effort from many players.

Didn't I give Dickson praise for the whole second half??

Or did u miss that coz it didn't fit your little sook

Go away worry about the game not me

And only people who know zero about footy thinks Jong plays well, possession count doesn't mean good games, he is sh!t and I've always has and will be
I know zero about footy cause you know me right? You know I've coached for 8 years for 8 finals appearances multiple premierships but yea know nothing at all.

I know zero about footy cause you know me right? You know I've coached for 8 years for 8 finals appearances multiple premierships but yea know nothing at all.

If u think Jong can play

Yeah sorry u know zero

And no offense but park footy ain't AFL and if you actually have had that much success your at a club with $$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that last quarter probably summed it up.........insipid, very similar to the way that the previous coach led them. And for the first time in 4 years McCartney had a smile on his face!

disgusting game - disgusting effort - good night ladies and gents. the last thing i feel like doing is joining in the bitch fest that this forum will become. Much easier to simply, forget it, and move on.

Enjoy yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back