Game Day Gameday thread Dees v Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless team. Won't bother with the rest of the season. We'll lose to Carlton at this rate

9:12 left in the game. Watts gets warned for crossing the mark and no 50m. So biased.

Match committee is getting what they deserve from weeks of confusing and odd selections.

Reward those doing well in VFL, & drop the passengers like Jong, Hunter, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minson apparently a chance to be rubbed out of the VFL for a week?

Great.

We have a young midfield. I've had enough of this third man up crap just because Cordy is a terrible ruckman. If one goes up - it ends up going straight to the opposition anyway. Got no problem in developing Cordy but how is he even helping our young mids?

Good to see you only turn up during losses when we win your no where to be sighted
Agreed. Jong was great until injured, hasn't been good at all since. Where was his credit when he was playing a very valuable role for the team?

Happy cause a player has a broken arm and wanting anothrr to break his leg, you stay classy mate
I can understand the semiment off is comment. I am sure he didn't mean for someone to be injured ...... just sick of these two duds being selected. I'm pretty sure you know what he meant too!

I'm here very week so grow up child
Your here in loses your avoid commenting anywhere during wins your only thrill in life is to bag individual players at every chance, Jong is your favourite when he was playing well before injury you weren't sighted, last week you bagged Dickson at quarter time it's all your capable of so you grow up or grow some ticker and have the balls to admit mistakes and give praise as well

I can understand the semiment off is comment. I am sure he didn't mean for someone to be injured ...... just sick of these two duds being selected. I'm pretty sure you know what he meant too!

If it was towards the end of the year everyone would think we were tanking with team selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back