Game Day Gameday Thread: St Kilda @ Optus (3:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual suspects will be here during the week telling us Acres is great.
Heard the footsteps of king behind him just there, then dropped an uncontested mark out of fright, then Turned around with some faux hard man stuff and gave away a forward 50 free.
Until fraudsters like this are gone from this club we will always be also rans 😡😡😡
There was definitely worse out there
Banfield , Freddy and Tucker piss off to Peel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The midfield is where we lost it. Apart from Brayshaw, all the midfielders were shocking. Brodie should be depth only with his lack of speed and the way he fumbles. Not sure what’s happening with Serong but he’s not looking good and needs a kick up the arse. Tucker is really average.

With the way we were getting flogged in the guts I’m disappointed that no magnets were moved around.

We have a few A graders and the rest of the team is guys who cant get games at other teams.

JL doesnt seem to have a clue on game day when things start going wrong.

The midfield is where we lost it. Apart from Brayshaw, all the midfielders were shocking. Brodie should be depth only with his lack of speed and the way he fumbles. Not sure what’s happening with Serong but he’s not looking good and needs a kick up the arse. Tucker is really average.

With the way we were getting flogged in the guts I’m disappointed that no magnets were moved around.
Basically every clearance and contest was a shitshow, most just waiting for the easy ball, any possession a fumble bumble, not much tacking.

Brodie's laziness is particularly annoying tbh

Logie, exactly just a bloody prima-donna who prances around like a headless chook whinging when things go wrong for him. Toughen up princess and try playing football

I hate ‘picking’ on him, but he literally does soooooo much wrong.

Missed marks. Absolutely steamed rolled over a ball with his gifted athletic speed! Turns in when he should turn to boundary. Hospital handballs that kill his team mates.

BUT once you get past that. Takes a mark and holds onto it with just the right amount of time to allow the opposition to set up.

Best 22 my ass.

We’re so wired to this hold off defensive game plan that it encourages our players natural laziness and there’s absolutely no pressure or effort put in, we just hold off, take up space and watch the opposition pass the ball around with ease (but it’s ok because our player has this empty space covered where no opposition players actually are !)

One thing that’s been clear over these last two games is how easily the opposition has just blazed away in transition

Well that sucked. Hopefully a fire is lit under the lads ands some tough calls are made sooner rather than later. Like right now sooner.

Time to take your bricks to the review thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back