Official Club Stuff Gameday Village ...annexed by the SMA

Remove this Banner Ad

I will give it a go tomorrow. Hope they have Coopers! Ongoing support contingent on the finer details that undoubtedly will be uncovered on this board in due course.

decent beer at decent price is decent.

We can physically brand the site Port as much as we like but if the bar is just the same 'ripoff for rubbish' as inside the oval a lot of folks will feel the charade. And yes a lot of other folks won't care. What I hate as much as the taste of Super Dry is the appearance of being a franchise, just a 'skin' on a bloody venue operation.

I'd have loved for us to be able to hold post-match presentations at "our" GDV instead of inside the oval but that would have required a fair few additional logistical considerations.

http://m.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2018-04-20/game-day-village-price-guide

You can grab a selection of beer, cider, ready to drink spirits (RTDs), wine and soft drinks starting at just $4.00.

Beers, including Coopers Mild Ale and Great Northern Super Crisp, start from just $6.90 – and you won’t pay more than $7.90 for a bunch of other options.

$9.90 will get you a choice from a selection of RTDs, while a selection of Sidewood wines is available from $7.50.

Edit: thanks to Old Mate in the PAFCFB comments
Screenshot_2018-04-20-20-22-06-662_com.android.chrome.png

You can grab a selection of beer, cider, ready to drink spirits (RTDs), wine and soft drinks starting at just $4.00.

Beers, including Coopers Mild Ale and Great Northern Super Crisp, start from just $6.90 – and you won’t pay more than $7.90 for a bunch of other options.

$9.90 will get you a choice from a selection of RTDs, while a selection of Sidewood wines is available from $7.50.

View attachment 485807
Better than inside the stadium..well done pAFC.

View attachment 485807
I bet they won’t be Pints at that price... $4 for a 390ml soft drink is steep as *!

Better than inside the stadium..well done pAFC.
I told people that there is no need to charge the same prices as inside because the SMA don't have to pay the food and beverage commission of around 20% to 25% for sales like inside the stadium to the SANFL. This has nothing to do with a football event inside the stadium so no need for the SANFL to get their slice.

Its probably why the .SMA are trying to extend their liqour licence where they can sell stuff outside the stadium but within the AO precinct as defined by the relevant AO redelevopment and management act.

I told people that there is no need to charge the same prices as inside because the SMA don't have to pay the food and beverage commission of around 20% to 25% for sales like inside the stadium to the SANFL. This has nothing to do with a football event inside the stadium so no need for the SANFL to get their slice.

Its probably why the .SMA are trying to extend their liqour licence where they can sell stuff outside the stadium but within the AO precinct as defined by the relevant AO redelevopment and management act.

So the chair of the SMA is undermining the chair of the SANFL, reminds me of that half Croatian/Serbian dude from wogboy

They can't, legally, Liquor Licensing conditions

Yes, we know this, but doesn't stop them from looking into it. I also fill my water bottle at the water dispenser, but will they refill it if you can only order water from the bar staff? or just give the smallest cup possible?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, we know this, but doesn't stop them from looking into it. I also fill my water bottle at the water dispenser, but will they refill it if you can only order water from the bar staff? or just give the smallest cup possible?

I don’t think you understand the difference between an a-hole and an idiot.

They’d save more money by restricting toilet flushing but I’m not sure they’re looking into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 485807
This was always about what they would/could serve. What stupid drinks list.

Interesting that the SMA are promoting cheep drinks at the Neon Bar outside the stadium.

"$5 Beers, Wines & Snacks

Open midday til late, head to Neon Bar, located under the Riverbank Footbridge, for $5 beers, wines and snacks on AFL game days!

With undoubtedly the best view of the Adelaide Riverbank, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a pre or post game drink."

Interesting that the SMA are promoting cheep drinks at the Neon Bar outside the stadium.

"$5 Beers, Wines & Snacks

Open midday til late, head to Neon Bar, located under the Riverbank Footbridge, for $5 beers, wines and snacks on AFL game days!

With undoubtedly the best view of the Adelaide Riverbank, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a pre or post game drink."

Either a loss leader, or they're serving Birell.

So the chair of the SMA is undermining the chair of the SANFL, reminds me of that half Croatian/Serbian dude from wogboy
Were is the undermining? There are agreements in place. Tha SMA has to make monies independent of the SACA and SANFL and come up with other events. This is just one of them.

Do you have any proof of this, or just speculation?
Read the licence agreements. I can't see how this fits the definition of a football event inside the stadium.

Were is the undermining? There are agreements in place. Tha SMA has to make monies independent of the SACA and SANFL and come up with other events. This is just one of them.

You’re using the term ‘come up with’ in place of ‘plagiarise’ or ‘muscle in on’

You’re using the term ‘come up with’ in place of ‘plagiarise’ or ‘muscle in on’
No I was talking about food and beverage commission and when the SANFL and SACA can earn it and the SMA have to pay it. You have the agenda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back