Gamers - would anyone be interested in a little AFC board mini-tournament?

Remove this Banner Ad

5 minutes plus overtime if tied. OT is first goal wins.
Sounds perfect for a time strapped person! It's recommended to use a control pad, right? I'll have to dig out my Xbox360 controller for my PC. Oh and buy Rocket League. Let me know when you're planning on running the first lot of games.

Great!

There's space for 1 more. League currently looks like this

TmLs0P5.png

When finalised, you can organise a time with the others to play games in whatever order, then just report the results.

Sounds perfect for a time strapped person! It's recommended to use a control pad, right? I'll have to dig out my Xbox360 controller for my PC. Oh and buy Rocket League. Let me know when you're planning on running the first lot of games.
It is great because you can fit a game into a few minutes - the flip side is that it is oh so easy to say "just one more game" 10 times in a row.

I'll start a chat with the group and people can work at a suitable time to get their games happening.

The good thing with RL is that we can easily create a private match and PM the password. Others can also join the game and go into spectator mode when it's not their time to play too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You going to stream it Niximus ?
I'd like to. I think that my upstream bandwidth might make that difficult though.

I might be able to get away with it if I'm just spectating, but while playing I think it might make the lag unbearable.

I'll play around with it and if I can, I'll put up a twitch stream on here for people who can't use spectate mode. Maybe we can have commentary :p

Niximus any timeframe for Xbone support?
About a month ago they said they've got it figured out technically and it's just about putting it into practice.

Rereading though it is currently only confirmed that there will be Xbox <-> PC cross play in addition to the PC <-> PS4 cross play they already have.

PS4 <-> Xbox cross play is not yet confirmed

I'd like to. I think that my upstream bandwidth might make that difficult though.

I might be able to get away with it if I'm just spectating, but while playing I think it might make the lag unbearable.

I'll play around with it and if I can, I'll put up a twitch stream on here for people who can't use spectate mode. Maybe we can have commentary :p
I've got plenty of upload bandwidth, but I think my Gfx card might s**t itself if I load it up too much. Can give it a try though if you like.

add me on steam "feenix"

We use Mumble for the CrowCast, if people want to use our Mumble server for Voice Comms just let me know, as long as we're not casting, it's free to use.

Good price :thumbsu:

I can add you if you want to get some practice in before competitive games. That username doesn't bring up any accounts though, your display name can be different to what you log in with.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/niximus/ is my profile anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/spexau

That's me.

feenix67 - It's more CPU that will do the streaming rather than GPU. https://obsproject.com/ is an open source platform that's pretty popular. Does take a bit of fiddling to get right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back