ALGY VOSILITIS

Senior List
Apr 11, 2005
TOTTY TECH
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BULLDOGS
I was reading the Williamstown Football Club NOVEMBER newsletter and it said that Home games for WILLY in 2010 will be played at Whitten Oval.

Good news i think.

cheers Algy

I was reading the Williamstown Football Club NOVEMBER newsletter and it said that Home games for WILLY in 2010 will be played at Whitten Oval.

Good news i think.

cheers Algy

Currently some games are scheduled for this year. I'm pretty sure there is a couple of practice games in March.

This could of course change.

Move to Prince Park ? Madness. It'll take $600,000.00 to fireproof the Gent stand. Mortgage the Footscray town Hall, library and baths, in 10 years time you won't be able to buy at single fronted weatherboard in Footscray for $600,000.00. Smorgo, Flett and Kennedy can go guarantors. Raise $600,000.00, keep the club at the Western Oval. To hell with the Spencer Street Oval

D Mitchell. 24.12.96.

We can still do it. Docklands be damned. If Carlton and Geelong can do it, so can we. Mortgage half the western suburbs. Spend four million fixing up the stands and another $6mil plonking a roof on top. To hell with Essendon, Collingwood, Richmond and the Demons at the G. Let's go it alone. What's $10mil ? That'll be less than half turnover by 2005 and the cost of a Maidstone cream brick in 2015.

D Mitchell 1.3.2000.

Williamstown ?

D Mitchell 8.1.09

Remove this Banner Ad

Back