Games away from home

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
With all the standard BF talk around an MCG GF and some teams having soft draws and never travelling, I thought I would share something I saw on social media which would be a good discussion.

D6550DC0-E282-48A6-B0F9-D61E0621A905.jpeg

Well it's comparing every teams ability to travel and win games this season i'm guessing? He's a Collingwood supporter and clearly showing that Collingwood has travelled 5 times and won 5 times.
Depends how you define travel

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
With all the standard BF talk around an MCG GF and some teams having soft draws and never travelling, I thought I would share something I saw on social media which would be a good discussion.

View attachment 527895
Why has Collingwood developed a gameplan that is successful on the road, yet significantly weaker at home, when the Grand Final is played on the MCG? :think:

XYZ123

All Australian
Apr 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Well it's comparing every teams ability to travel and win games this season i'm guessing? He's a Collingwood supporter and clearly showing that Collingwood has travelled 5 times and won 5 times.

Whos going to be the one to have to break it to him that both home and away games are both, in fact worth 4 points?

Someone might also need to let them know the grand final is also between the last two teams standing in the finals and away wins, apart from the 4 points have ZERO bearing on who makes it there but that might have to be a thread for another day..

Bizzare thread really. Think the Eagles might have broken a few Magpie supporters today.

Back