Games Shops and Online/Mail Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Home One, Mc30, and Imperial Star Destroyer at half price? What have you done to me
Yes I saw the Armada ships. I don't think I will play it enough to warrant even half price ships.

Yes I saw the Armada ships. I don't think I will play it enough to warrant even half price ships.

Buddy of mine has a 1 year old, likes games, doesn't own any, and liked the look of the ships I already have when I showed him, so that's my justification for buying the ISD, Home One, an Mc30, and the B-Wing for X-Wing. That and my birthday. Yes, that will do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for recommendations of physical and online stores to buy games.

Is there anywhere decent in Melbourne? Am over there next week. Perth has crap all. Gamesworld and thats it.

And decent online stores? Preferably Aussie.

Thanks!

Just a quick question. Amazon prices I assume listed in US Currency is there a way to change the prices to Australian Dollars

Just a quick question. Amazon prices I assume listed in US Currency is there a way to change the prices to Australian Dollars

It converts the total to AUD at the final stage of the cart process, not sure if it's a setting or automatic based on the delivery address.

Birthday sale this weekend at Mind Games (Melbourne CBD stores only). 20-40% off everything.

Plan to be there today when doors open at 9.30am. Dead of Winter the primary target for me. TTR Rails & Sails as well as Lords of Vegas are the secondary targets.

Birthday sale this weekend at Mind Games (Melbourne CBD stores only). 20-40% off everything.

Plan to be there today when doors open at 9.30am. Dead of Winter the primary target for me. TTR Rails & Sails as well as Lords of Vegas are the secondary targets.
How did you go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back