Games that should have sequels or games that should be remade

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, just read that Magic Carpet was released on PSN. God wants me to buy a PS3.

A new Hitman game would be awesome. And another game that should be remade is James bond quantum of solace. But they should remake it so it doesn't suck this time

tenchu_screen012.jpg

Tenchu! Man I loved that game! (The Original that is)

I've heard no more news about that for like 2 years so I'm not sure.

I don't think the movie grossed too well.

So they either thought it wasn't worth the effort.

Or they think that the hitman series might have run it's course which I hope is not the case.

Would definately have to be this game!

conkers_bad_fur_day_frontcover_large_rh8CyjVnwhN1TDz.jpg

Pretty much sums up how downhill 'Rare' have gone since going over to Microsoft. I'd even be happy with the N64 or Xbox port of this game to be available on the Marketplace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double Dragon.

Need more Bimmy and Jimmy.

Downloaded that on XBox Aracde a while ago. My 7 year old daughter beat me at the end when you fight each other for the girl. :eek:

Star Wars Battlefront II is long overdue for a sequel, though I doubt we'll be seeing one.

Still have my xbox original game of that and play the campaign. Shame the MP is no longer available

Would definately have to be this game!

conkers_bad_fur_day_frontcover_large_rh8CyjVnwhN1TDz.jpg

Pretty much sums up how downhill 'Rare' have gone since going over to Microsoft. I'd even be happy with the N64 or Xbox port of this game to be available on the Marketplace.

They re-released conker on the first xbox a year or two before the 360 came out.

It was an exact copy of the conker that was on 64.

Still have my xbox original game of that and play the campaign. Shame the MP is no longer available

I foolishly got rid of mine.:confused::confused:

I've lost count of the amount of times I played through the campaign, and it never got old. I actually never played it online, the bots were still incredibly fun though, loved playing on Mos Eisley in the Heroes vs Villains gametype.

Oh Battlefront III, where are you?

[YOUTUBE]KVKasNTrzWs[/YOUTUBE]

Footage of Free Radical's progress before they closed their doors.

They re-released conker on the first xbox a year or two before the 360 came out.

It was an exact copy of the conker that was on 64.
Yeah I had 'Live and Reloaded' aswell, but I wish they would have gone with the originally planned sequel rather than a remake. I would be happy with a Xbox Marketplace release of either copies though. Thats what I was referring to about with a release of the N64 or Xbox (Live and Reloaded) ports onto the Marketplace (Didnt make it that clear though :eek:).

I foolishly got rid of mine.:confused::confused:

I've lost count of the amount of times I played through the campaign, and it never got old. I actually never played it online, the bots were still incredibly fun though, loved playing on Mos Eisley in the Heroes vs Villains gametype.

Oh Battlefront III, where are you?

Footage of Free Radical's progress before they closed their doors.

Yeah the MP was great 12 v 12 HUGE maps lots of different classes and vehicle types to use.

As to Battlefront III we're all the poorer for it not being released.

I don't think the movie grossed too well.

So they either thought it wasn't worth the effort.

Or they think that the hitman series might have run it's course which I hope is not the case.
The Hitman movie did very well actually.

It was super low budget (compared to usual movies) and grossed almost double that in the US alone.

You can check out the figures here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465494/business

But you take into account both movie sales and then DVD/Blu-Ray and it would've easily done enough to warrant a 2nd, which is definitely going to be made.

You'll find that a new Hitman game will be on it's way, although from rumours of in-fighting and no real dedicated leader on the development team, don't expect it to reach the heights of any of the others.

I'd like to see a Far Cry 3. I still haven't finished FC2 yet because of the repetitiveness of the gameplay but the idea is really nice. Ubisoft have shown with AC2 that they can learn from past mistakes so if they fixed some of the repitition issues and made the game world more varied it could be a big hit

I'd like to see a Far Cry 3.

All but confirmed. Apparently will be set in africa again.

I get peoples criticisms of the game, but i have to say, i really rate it. Maybe even in my top 5 this gen. Great concept that could easily be improved with a sequel.

Sure it's repetitive but i just love the freedom of it

All but confirmed. Apparently will be set in africa again.

I get peoples criticisms of the game, but i have to say, i really rate it. Maybe even in my top 5 this gen. Great concept that could easily be improved with a sequel.

Sure it's repetitive but i just love the freedom of it
Nice. That's the first I've heard of it. I was afraid they might have scrapped that franchise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back