Games that you have gone to a midnight launch for

Remove this Banner Ad

PS4 Launch. thats it. it wasnt too bad because i had number 5 and was 2nd in my line so i was back in my car by 12:01.

Skipped other ones because they were going to be busy and full of dropkick teens, so it would smell like Lynx body spray and cheap weed.

MW3 - First one and also the worst one I've been to. Already had it paid off so didnt go in till just before midnight. GAME decides the line up will be based on ticket number you were given when you showed them the reciept, being in the non ticket group (after the 140-150th people went in) took a while.

Black Ops 2 - Huge line up but EB get people through very quickly.

PS4 - Was 2nd in line, brothers were 5th and 7th so we all got out in a couple of minutes.

I go to them if work has given us a day off the next day as i like to stay up late when I dont need to be up at 5 for work. I dont see the point of them personally but I may as well play something new for a couple of hours if im still awake anyway. With PDOs on the 3rd and 4th of November, Advanced Warfare will be my next one.

I've never been to a midnight launch. I don't think I will.

I thought about it for GTA V, but I had to get up early, so I just picked it up the next afternoon when I could go straight home and play it.

GTA5 only for me. I pre-ordered it but I had to work that day and the store would be closed by the time I finished work. The only way I could get my hands on it was to go to the Midnight launch the previous night.

I can't see myself going to another Midnight launch unless if work get in the way again for me to pick up a pre-order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really get it you get the same amount of play time in 24 hours as someone getting it early in the next morning.

Well Halo 2 was uni days, wake up in the afternoon, up until day break and then sleep.
So midnight release was like coming out at midday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back