Gaming Collectors.

Remove this Banner Ad

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought I'd make a thread if there are any other collectors here to show your collections. 1440435519372.jpg

Been collecting for a few years. Merged collections with my partner. We currently have 726 games and about 35 consoles! Any other collectors here?

My games room no longer exists as I moved houses. Current house is not suitable for a games room. My collection is still growing though. Plans to build a new house next year are in the works. Then new & improved games room shall exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK I will do a little thing for the thread

28U5Zdj.jpg

Damn that's the sketchiest photo ever. This is the the bulk of my games, what's missing are a whole bunch of shitty PS2 games (the only good ones left from childhood are the GTAs and Metal Gear Solid games, the rest are all party filler crap from the younger siblings) and my N64 and SNES carts of which there are 18 and 19 of each I think.

My collection is weird, it's basically my favourite games and a lot of generally great games. I thought I had a lot of DS and 3DS games until I saw some other handheld collections. They have 3 times the games but I only share 1/4 of them in common, those handhelds specifically have so many good games it's obscene.

Next to that Sonic DS Big Box Collectors thing is the cardboard sleeve of Sonic & Knuckles which was one of my first games I played on my inherited Mega Drive. I don't have the cart around any more sadly but I still play what is probably the other oldest game I have, Kirby's Dream Course for SNES. behind the Sonic box just FYI is a box with my old Game Boy games and random stuff like PS2 memory cards.

Then as you can see a record collection which has taken much time and money away from gaming!!

So many bonus points if you know what that blue DVD is above the GTA III PC game. PC games are with my books for some reason. Except GTA III which I want to play again.

Slightly off topic but does anybody know a good place to get some kind of shelving, rack or storage unit, specifically for blu ray cases?

I just moved house, so I would like a better way to store all my new games than the Jenga method I've been using.

Slightly off topic but does anybody know a good place to get some kind of shelving, rack or storage unit, specifically for blu ray cases?

I just moved house, so I would like a better way to store all my new games than the Jenga method I've been using.

Be a mantastic, go to Bunnings or wherever and make your own.

[Mantastic, post: 40539011, member: 121705"]Slightly off topic but does anybody know a good place to get some kind of shelving, rack or storage unit, specifically for blu ray cases?

I just moved house, so I would like a better way to store all my new games than the Jenga method I've been using.[/QUOTE]
Bunnings sell flat packs that are cheap but can hold a heap of games, have one myself.

Ikea. Billy range. :thumbsu:

Cheers, lads. I'll sort something out soon, set it all up and post something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back