Moved Thread Gaming

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved this thread into the main board for awhile (Because the non footy talk board gets like no traffic)

What's everyone been playing during this whole covid business?

I got roped back into Call of Duty properly for the first time since i was in school... Actually think i've somehow gotten better.

Also been replaying Fallout 3 in the times where i've been up after all the ANZ players have gone to bed, Absolute classic. Highly recommend.

Moved this thread into the main board for awhile (Because the non footy talk board gets like no traffic)

What's everyone been playing during this whole covid business?

I got roped back into Call of Duty properly for the first time since i was in school... Actually think i've somehow gotten better.

Also been replaying Fallout 3 in the times where i've been up after all the ANZ players have gone to bed, Absolute classic. Highly recommend.
Im currently doing a New Vegas run, forgot how much I adore this game

I know right!?

The plan is to replay New Vegas after 3 but I forgot how cast 3 is... Haven't even touched the DLCs yet.
unfortunately no remaster of these 2 classics on ps4 but I have delved into fallout 76 lately. not the same quality but still getting my fix of exploring a wasteland and looting everything I can find.

Mods have breathed new life into NV for me, game looks and plays fantastic, just trying to figure if i want to run with the Legion or not at the minute
You and I have very different ideas about what NV factions we roll with 😂

What mods are you running for NV? I'll pull out my list of ones I've got for 3 when Im next at my PC.

76 almost killed my interest in the franchise tbh, Was hard to look at a fallout game the same way after getting let down by that one.

I didn't enjoy 4 as much as the preceding two but still finished the story, DLC outside of Far Harbour didn't feel must have, may revisit somewhere down the line.

Been playing Uncharted since it was a freebie on the network a few months ago. Not sure why I didn't get into until now. Solid game. Also going through the expansion packs of Witcher 3. Biding my time until Cyberpunk at this stage and to a lesser degree TLOU2. Going to have to finally pony up for a 4K TV after seeing that Unreal demo the other day.

You and I have very different ideas about what NV factions we roll with 😂

What mods are you running for NV? I'll pull out my list of ones I've got for 3 when Im next at my PC.

76 almost killed my interest in the franchise tbh, Was hard to look at a fallout game the same way after getting let down by that one.

I didn't enjoy 4 as much as the preceding two but still finished the story, DLC outside of Far Harbour didn't feel must have, may revisit somewhere down the line.
Ill have a look when I get home for mods, usually I run with the NCR but im going for something different this time.
4 was okay, i really liked the settlements despite all their bugs. Spent hours on hours perfecting my settlements. Story was meh and felt linear despite it not supposed to be.
76 was a cluster* and I refuse to re download it even with the wastelanders update

Been playing Uncharted since it was a freebie on the network a few months ago. Not sure why I didn't get into until now. Solid game. Also going through the expansion packs of Witcher 3. Biding my time until Cyberpunk at this stage and to a lesser degree TLOU2. Going to have to finally pony up for a 4K TV after seeing that Unreal demo the other day.
Really looking forward to Cyberpunk, That was going to be my next big purchase before this whole thing hit.

Ill have a look when I get home for mods, usually I run with the NCR but im going for something different this time.
4 was okay, i really liked the settlements despite all their bugs. Spent hours on hours perfecting my settlements. Story was meh and felt linear despite it not supposed to be.
76 was a clusterfu** and I refuse to re download it even with the wastelanders update
Okay we're back on the same page haha.

My fallout 3 mods, Trying not to add too many at once to not break the game and at the same time trying to keep it semi lore friendly.

- Quality of life fixes (Fake fullscreen mode, ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated, Updated unoffical patch ect.)
- Lone Wanderer Theme for Megaton House (Absolute game changer for me, Such a little thing but adds so much to your journey)
- Fallout 3 Redesigned - fka Project Beauty (Better and more diverse faces and hairstyles for NPCS)
- Real Ironsights (Completely forgot this game didn't ship with functional ironsights)
- 10mm pistol replacer (Replaces the clunky vanilla gun with a S&W 5906/1006)
- Sunglasses Collection (Another minor but needed fix, Addes a bunch of sunglasses to the game)
- Follower Amata (So from the first time I played this game back in the day I felt as though Amata should have been a follower, I get that it goes against the "Lone Wanderer" motif so I found a mod that allows this after a certain part of the storyline, Fits way better into my head cannon this way)

I could never get into the settlement building, I never had the patience for it.
Been playing Star Wars, not behd..
The new one with the supposedly decent single player?

Really looking forward to Cyberpunk, That was going to be my next big purchase before this whole thing hit.

My fallout 3 mods, Trying not to add too many at once to not break the game and at the same time trying to keep it semi lore friendly.

- Quality of life fixes (Fake fullscreen mode, ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated, Updated unoffical patch ect.)
- Lone Wanderer Theme for Megaton House (Absolute game changer for me, Such a little thing but adds so much to your journey)
- Fallout 3 Redesigned - fka Project Beauty (Better and more diverse faces and hairstyles for NPCS)
- Real Ironsights (Completely forgot this game didn't ship with functional ironsights)
- Sunglasses Collection (Another minor but needed fix, Addes a bunch of sunglasses to the game)
- Follower Amata (So from the first time I played this game back in the day I felt as though Amata should have been a follower, I get that it goes against the "Lone Wanderer" motif so I found a mod that allows this after a certain part of the storyline, Fits way better into my head cannon this way)

I could never get into the settlement building, I never had the patience for it.
Im the following mods on NV
4GB Patcher
NMC texture pack
NVAC (Anti Crash)
NVEC- Bug fix and Quality of life mod
FNVSE- Script Extender for mods
MCM- Mod Configuration Menu
UIO- User Interface Organiser
MTUI and OneHUD- more user interface stuff
Falloyt Character Overhaul- makes all the NPCs look a hell of a lot better and smoother
Project Nevada- Unreal mod, its fully customisable so you can play the game how you want, makes combat a bit more challenging and i like the cybernetics you can get installed from it as well.
A Tale Of 2 Wastelands- Effectively turns Fallout 3 and NV into one game.
Weapon Mods Extended - Adds more mods to existing weapons within the game, also the modern weapons plugin adds even more guns to the game
Bottle That Water - Makes you able to bottle clean water (not a huge thing but it makes life a lot easier)
Bountiful Harvest- Makes farming easier and worth more
Nevada Skies- Gives rainstorms, rad storms etc
Thats about it atm, ive had various story mods over the years as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah fallen Jedi, just finished it. Going for the platinum now.

Yeah fallen Jedi, just finished it. Going for the platinum now.
Had intended to Platinum Spiderman during the early days of quarantine but really wasn't fussed on a Hardest difficulty new game plus run.

Thanks for the mods list Supersuns - Will definitely have a look at those when i eventually do my New Vegas run, A few I've heard of before - The tale of two wastelands seems very ambitious!

Had intended to Platinum Spiderman during the early days of quarantine but really wasn't fussed on a Hardest difficulty new game plus run.

Thanks for the mods list Supersuns - Will definitely have a look at those when i eventually do my New Vegas run, A few I've heard of before - The tale of two wastelands seems very ambitious!

Yeah platinumed that when it came out.. good game

Without further Apu.
20200529_093337.jpg
20200529_093519.jpg

Happy to answer any questions, The act of actually hanging the signs was an inspired part of isolation based motivation.

I'm inspired by the curved and regular dual screen set-up you have Supersuns ,I think I wanna do that next... Or new chair. It's a hard call

Cable management leaves a little to be desired but I'm really the only one that looks at it so eh 🤷‍♂️

Without further Apu.
View attachment 883258
View attachment 883255

Happy to answer any questions, The act of actually hanging the signs was an inspired part of isolation based motivation.

I'm inspired by the curved and regular dual screen set-up you have Supersuns ,I think I wanna do that next... Or new chair. It's a hard call

Cable management leaves a little to be desired but I'm really the only one that looks at it so eh 🤷‍♂️
Id go a new chair first, comfort always comes first especially if like me you spend a fair amount of time in the chair.
What specs you running?
Yeah cable management can be a bitch, but you are exactly right if only you have to look at it then its not a problem

I've been getting into Horizon Zero Dawn finally. Trying to complete a lot of the Playstation exclusives i've missed before The Last of Us part 2 comes out. The first one is my favourite game of all time so i can't for the sequel.
Yeah i brought a PS4 just for TLOU and absolutely loved the game, pretty excited for part 2. It will tide me over till Cyberpunk comes out

Id go a new chair first, comfort always comes first especially if like me you spend a fair amount of time in the chair.
What specs you running?
Yeah cable management can be a bitch, but you are exactly right if only you have to look at it then its not a problem
Yeah I was looking at one before work cut hours because of covid, Once things get a little more stable I'll have another look at it.

But those dual screens as so pretty... But not essential.

So im running AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB with 16GB of RAM and a couple of hard drives.

I never finished TLOU, 2 looks like it's going to be right but it's not something I'm super excited to get over something like cyberpunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back