Autopsy Garbage vs Hawthorn - Rd 13

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Worst I've seen us play in a long time, including last year. We had nothing. Not many players could hold their heads up.
Can't think of any constructive feedback to offer.
Worst umpiring I've seen up close since the 2016 GF. The lack of accountability for umpiring performances is truly disturbing.
Despite that, unlike 2016, the umps did not cost us the game. We did that.

danz_danz

Debutant
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Shithouse.

Hope that Horse sprayed himself.

Wicks, loved his game. Played with gusto at least.

Onwards.

Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Our worst performance in a long time. Worst I've seen since the 2018 EF. Just couldn't get anything going, every posession from the 2nd quarter onwards felt laboured whereas Hawthorn were able to move the ball relatively easily. Hard to think of any positives - I guess Amartey played well? Bell I guess was better than expected?

Side really needs a Plan B. Hawks did a very good job in cutting off the corridor and when forced to the boundary the side seems to leak clangers (also did a great job in nullfying Hickey - who really has been carrying our midfield for a number of weeks). Bye came at a crucial, crucial time. Next three games brutal though.

I know we all try to forget but that was still double the performance we put against Freo last year.... yeah, i know, i'm clutching at straws

I know we all try to forget but that was still double the performance we put against Freo last year.... yeah, i know, i'm clutching at straws

Thou shall never speak of that Freo game please!

lazy77

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
It sucks having a bye after such an abject performance. It would be better to have an opportunity to set it right next weekend while the shame of this one is still fresh in the players' minds. Waiting 15 days to play again will make it hard to maintain the rage, and we'll probably come out flat again.

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
View attachment 1152890

Razor Ray warming up with the Hawks pre game 😂

That's pathetic, even his body language in that image shows he's a fanboy.

The AFL should really get rid of that little runt. I hate the fact that he has a nickname as well, feeds into that idiot's ego. umpires should be next to invisible.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Free kick count 26-10. No way any team will win with that blatant umpire cheating. Pathetic from the afl, especially Razor Ray.

Hope the coach/swans/players say something about it but think we have too much class to do it.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
This is the worst effort we have put up this year. I don't know about others but for me this was just not good enough. It was not just a trivial effort it was mind bogglingly decrepit. Our effort all around the ground was second rate. A VFL side could have beaten these picks and we got flogged by them.

How ******* embarrassing. I hope our supporters booed our players because they deserve to be booed after that bullshit effort

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Armerty a gun
As usual you go off half-cocked either rubbishing a player or over hyping a player.

Amartey is a young developing player who has played 2 handy games in a row.

He may turn out to be a very good player or somewhat less than that, but to suggest on the basis of his form to date that he is a gun is nonsense.

And learn to spell his name. It's not difficult and actually shows a degree of respect.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
This was a pathetic performance. Either they want to play finals or they don't. If they don't they can * off to another club. If they can't be bothered putting in the effort against a bottom side then they do not deserve to play finals. You only play finals to win the big one. If you don't want to do that then * off

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
As usual you go off half-cocked either rubbishing a player or over hyping a player.

Amartey is a young developing player who has played 2 handy games in a row.

He may turn out to be a very good player or somewhat less than that, but to suggest on the basis of his form to date that he is a gun is nonsense.

And learn to spell his name. It's not difficult and actually shows a degree of respect.

the bit I liked is the 2 games. McLean had a few good games as well. One match at a time

Back