News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll be lucky to hold on. That will now depend somewhat on what the incoming offers are.

Robinson has currency. How much currency may have a large say whether he remains or not.

i think robinson has very little currency. he's a known hothead and not very skilled to back it up. he does make an impact on contests and what we'd get for him isn't worth letting him go.

but garlett on the other hand has tons of talent and hence tons of currency. i think we need to look to deal him. i think it's been quite clear to blues fans for a while now that he's mentally fragile. even his good games have been when we've won by 5+goals. in close games he's always crumbled when it was his time to stand up. other clubs wouldn't have seen that as closely as we have...

i think robinson has very little currency. he's a known hothead and not very skilled to back it up. he does make an impact on contests and what we'd get for him isn't worth letting him go.

but garlett on the other hand has tons of talent and hence tons of currency. i think we need to look to deal him. i think it's been quite clear to blues fans for a while now that he's mentally fragile. even his good games have been when we've won by 5+goals. in close games he's always crumbled when it was his time to stand up. other clubs wouldn't have seen that as closely as we have...
So why would other teams want him?

He needs a Godfather!

Link
“I do think there is a role for them next year,” Judd said.

“They were out late and they got bashed. They didn’t abuse anyone, their crime was being out late.

“They weren’t completely forthright with the truth. That’s born out of the pressure on young footy players.

“Those guys have four weeks to win back the trust of the footy club.

He's obviously the bell ringer.
You rang?
hunchback.jpg

Garlett's partner is from Melbourne. She is Nathan Lovett Murray's sister. Garlett's issues are in Melbourne. Doubt he'll want to leave vic. Club has been very very good to him this season. Emotionally and financially.

I thought she'd left him and taken off and she hasn't allowed him to see his baby?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't Jeffy play this week but White played the day he was charged v Freo?

Perhaps the court set stricter bail conditions for him, i.e. not leaving the state.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back