Oppo Camp Garlett watch

Remove this Banner Ad

He got protected at Swan Districts. Now he's in the environment of an AFL club he's been exposed.

It's sad when someone wastes a rare talent. If he's not able to make the most of this opportunity, I hope he can still be happy in life. I get a bit uncomfortable when people demand a certain type of behaviour - it's just unrealistic for some people, and impossible to know what factors influence it.

Not that I will be upset if fricken Hawthorn don't have another great player on their books.

Not sure why people are reading his last rites already. As much as he's on the list of those $*#*$*#s I dont' see the point in smugly declaring him done.

As Tas said there is a general interest around in this player in a similar way to Maj.
But how else do you get to gloat about your cynical opinion that you stole from a News Corp. journalist was right?

All it does show, is there was a good reason 18 clubs overlooked him last year and 17 clubs overlooked him again this year. But obviously, it's not the end yet. Although the odds are not in his favour, in terms of building a career out of footy.

All it does show, is there was a good reason 18 clubs overlooked him last year and 17 clubs overlooked him again this year. But obviously, it's not the end yet. Although the odds are not in his favour, in terms of building a career out of footy.

We don't really know how many clubs would have overlooked him in last year's draft because he was taken fairly high, other clubs might have gone after him with a lesser pick or rookie pick perhaps.

It's sad when someone wastes a rare talent. If he's not able to make the most of this opportunity, I hope he can still be happy in life. I get a bit uncomfortable when people demand a certain type of behaviour - it's just unrealistic for some people, and impossible to know what factors influence it.

Not that I will be upset if fricken Hawthorn don't have another great player on their books.

Yep, feel disappointed to hear this turn of events. My concerns would actually run deeper, if not for my complete and utter hatred of the bloody 'selfie'. Is their anything more nauseating in today's society than the growing band of narcissists posting an endless stream of their boring noggin in front of nondescript backdrops? Luke Hodge should accidentally crush his iPhone, and then do the same with his replacement.

Sorry this should be on 'biases' thread. :oops:

(Apologies for offense to any 'selfie' addicts in rehab)

Yep, feel disappointed to hear this turn of events. My concerns would actually run deeper, if not for my complete and utter hatred of the bloody 'selfie'. Is their anything more nauseating in today's society than the growing band of narcissists posting an endless stream of their boring noggin in front of nondescript backdrops? Luke Hodge should accidentally crush his iPhone, and then do the same with his replacement.

Sorry this should be on 'biases' thread. :oops:

(Apologies for offense to any 'selfie' addicts in rehab)

Oh if i could like this 50 times.

Great to know your trip was fun .... NO i dont want to look at 500 pics of your bloddy head duckfacing in front of something i cant bloody see!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back