Injury Gary Ablett brought to you by Brent Macaffer

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring_Back_Brad

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I wanted Caff to play a bit mean, a bit dirty, that's how good teams get the job done.
I would never rejoice an injury to any player but do have to give props to Caff for playing hard and putting Ablett out of the contest the old fashioned way. Fair, legit but hard tackle and really just unfortunate landing for Gary but he's a player that rarely gets injured and you know Caff must have been playing hard for a result like that.
Well what are the AFL going to do now their gambling money is really going to suffer on the Brownlow betting, they cheated the MRP and cleared him for a blatant elbow to the head not sure how they are going to get out of this one.
Some highlights of Caff vs Ablett
http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-07-05/showreel-ablett-v-macaffer

Well I wanted Caff to play a bit mean, a bit dirty, that's how good teams get the job done.
I would never rejoice an injury to any player but do have to give props to Caff for playing hard and putting Ablett out of the contest the old fashioned way. Fair, legit but hard tackle and really just unfortunate landing for Gary but he's a player that rarely gets injured and you know Caff must have been playing hard for a result like that.
Well what are the AFL going to do now their gambling money is really going to suffer on the Brownlow betting, they cheated the MRP and cleared him for a blatant elbow to the head not sure how they are going to get out of this one.
Some highlights of Caff vs Ablett
http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-07-05/showreel-ablett-v-macaffer
Caff was one of my best last night purely for getting in Abletts's face and limiting his influence. All this well before Ablett got injured and as I've said elsewhere, I reckon the injury was a mercy for Ablett. He was not going to have his normal influence with the Caff on his case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back