News Gary Ablett contract news - At the Gold Coast until 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the function. http://www.propertyoz.com.au/Article/EventDetail.aspx?p=31&id=3348

It does seem very odd to announce it to a room of real-estate property people.

My brother plays a pretty straight bat, no reason to bs to me.

Thought you would at least like a heads up on what was said.
Completely goes against what Gaz has said this year about continuing on with the Suns which is a bit weird, but thank you for the update :) any bit of news or speculation is always welcome!

This is the function. http://www.propertyoz.com.au/Article/EventDetail.aspx?p=31&id=3348

Sorry mate, I'm not actually calling BS on the words from your brother or you for reporting them, I just reckon it's way more likely to be that he misheard the quote or something. So much about this wouldn't make logical sense given what we publicly know and have heard from the mouth of Gaz himself.

And my landlords hairdressers best friends next door neighbors dog walkers clients husband reckons that if he doesn't make the finals next year he's going to quit ans go and play shortstop for the Orioles.

Who's story is more likely here?

And my landlords hairdressers best friends next door neighbors dog walkers clients husband reckons that if he doesn't make the finals next year he's going to quit ans go and play shortstop for the Orioles.

Who's story is more likely here?

The first guys

Is this for real?

View attachment 81021TomElliott3AW
BREAKING: We've been told that @GaryAblettJnr has said today that if @GoldCoastSUNS don't make the AFL Grand Final next year he will retire
19/09/14 3:53 PM
I'm one of gaj's biggest critics but even I doubt he'd be this silly. As long as there's club willing to pay him huge coin to kick a pigbladder around, no way will gaj ever knock that back. He loves the coin as much, if not more, as he loves playing footy.

Doesn't mesh at all with reality to me. Sorry.

One word = Property (why work when you can invest)

He is moving back to the Israel homeland as he realizes he could make more money building an armchair portfolio than busting his ass 7 days a week and putting up with media constantly linking him to his father.

He can still play his Passion at Yarrawonga.

He is probably just trying to impress other investors talking bout "biziness management" and stuff to them. It's a zionist sycophancy investor thing I wouldn't believe anything he says in such an environment sincerely he's just trying to build rep with these people. It's all sycophancy bullshit to network your interests (these events).

If he wants to get rich as * he will be moving out of footy and into property as it's far more lucrative. He could make 5 mil of one little development in Brisbane/Perth in 8 months.

Last edited:
I'v heard the Ablett retirement rumor from a few sources but surely the greatest player in the game wont call it early without finishing the job of a suns flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone an expert on the exact surgery Gaz had on his shoulder, and the expected time of recovery? He seemed to still be in pain when he was awkwardly attempting to put the Brownlow around Priddis' head. 10 weeks later...

Anyone an expert on the exact surgery Gaz had on his shoulder, and the expected time of recovery? He seemed to still be in pain when he was awkwardly attempting to put the Brownlow around Priddis' head. 10 weeks later...
yeah it didn't look good another rumor flying around is that gaz had to go back and see the doctor.... I hope it was just a rumor though

Expected time for a shoulder reco is about 15 weeks at the least. Remember Jack Martin? Had a similar procedure. 10 weeks in and he's lost the sling, and still another 5 weeks at least of recovery.

He's expected to be fully healthy for day 1 of pre-season, which is another still another 5-6 weeks away.

He only just got the sling off, so he now has about a month and a half to get back his strength and rotation. I'd say he's right on track to begin day 1 of pre-season.

Expected time for a shoulder reco is about 15 weeks at the least. Remember Jack Martin? Had a similar procedure. 10 weeks in and he's lost the sling, and still another 5 weeks at least of recovery.

He's expected to be fully healthy for day 1 of pre-season, which is another still another 5-6 weeks away.

He only just got the sling off, so he now has about a month and a half to get back his strength and rotation. I'd say he's right on track to begin day 1 of pre-season.
Ah this makes sense. For some reason I thought he only had arthroscopic surgery which is why I was worried his recovery was so delayed. If it's a reco then I'm not too worried then!

I'v heard the Ablett retirement rumor from a few sources but surely the greatest player in the game wont call it early without finishing the job of a suns flag

Who are your sources?

Property Zionist function from brother of bulldogs man

Your telling me that the best player in the game announced that at a function and not one person in the media got hold of it. Some are more gullible than others I guess.

so he hasn't resigned?

And Blueys future is in the balance?

if both are correct....? mmmmm?

what im saying is theres more to this perhaps?

Player split. what player/s would have that influence?

I mean....think!
I think we'll find out soon. If there are a couple of players causing problems, they might be up for trade. Can't turn the whole ship to please a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back