Gary Ablett Jersey on Ebay.... Unbelievable

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a poster celebrating Geelongs record breaking score over the then Brisbane Lions. the poster as been signed by the likes of Ablett, Couch Bairstow, Hocking, Malcolm Blight among others. I bought the poster at Kardinia Park a couple of weeks after their victory and got it signed by the players at training the next week. It bears 11 signaures in total.:rolleyes: Any ideas how much i could get for this piece of history?

I have a signed authorised AFL geelong football jumper signed by Gary Ablett and Gary Ablett jnr. When junior was playing in the VFL he came to Bendigo and I took my jumper, already signed by Ablett senior, to the game. When the game was over I went and spoke to Gary junior and he said he was sorry but he wasn't allowed to sign anything that already had his father signature on it, i got him to sign another jumper.

But when I walked away I gave the jumper to my mother who folded the jumper up in the hopes he would not open it in order to sign it. HE DIDN'T. So now it sits framed on my wall bearing Ablett seniors autograph and Ablett Juniors. As far as I know there is only 1 more of these such jumpers in existence, which sold on ebay only a few months ago. Although I would never ever ever consider selling it any ideas how much it would sell for????????

I have a poster celebrating Geelongs record breaking score over the then Brisbane Lions. the poster as been signed by the likes of Ablett, Couch Bairstow, Hocking, Malcolm Blight among others. I bought the poster at Kardinia Park a couple of weeks after their victory and got it signed by the players at training the next week. It bears 11 signaures in total.:rolleyes: Any ideas how much i could get for this piece of history?

Chooka does this look like the Antiques roadshow?:p:D

no seriously, they sound like some awesome memerobilia you have got there. There must be some experts around somewhere you could take them to to have evaluated.

I have a signed authorised AFL geelong football jumper signed by Gary Ablett and Gary Ablett jnr. When junior was playing in the VFL he came to Bendigo and I took my jumper, already signed by Ablett senior, to the game. When the game was over I went and spoke to Gary junior and he said he was sorry but he wasn't allowed to sign anything that already had his father signature on it, i got him to sign another jumper.

But when I walked away I gave the jumper to my mother who folded the jumper up in the hopes he would not open it in order to sign it. HE DIDN'T. So now it sits framed on my wall bearing Ablett seniors autograph and Ablett Juniors. As far as I know there is only 1 more of these such jumpers in existence, which sold on ebay only a few months ago. Although I would never ever ever consider selling it any ideas how much it would sell for????????

Can go one better, my nephew has a jumper signed my Gary Ablett Senior, Gary Ablett Junior and Nathan Ablett. It's framed and on his wall.

Very very lucky 3 year old kid.

Ha, I found my copy of the same poster a couple of weeks ago, completely forgotten I'd had it

hah, not much at all, I have one floating round at home that has all signatures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back