Universal Love Gary Ablett Jnr - 300 games

Remove this Banner Ad

GARY Ablett will miss his 300th game on Sunday with a calf injury.
That's an odd choice of words you can't "miss" your own milestone game, Ablett misses the match against st Kilda not his 300th game he'll just play it next week at home.

On a side note that's probably why they did it, the Suns could use a boost in attendance and Abletts 300th should do that for an otherwise lackluster match against north Melbourne.

Dont give him any money.

I already have. And after 2 years received nothing for it.

Just ask him. I ve got nothing to hide.

And I gave him $500.00 to preserve the collection for the board.

I have PM's and emails from the day it started 2 years ago as evidence.

Now he's ducking my emails.

Dont feel sorry for him. He's just a thief.

And yes, he added a great deal to the board with his content. I have no issues with any of that. And I felt that I could help him so I tried with that arrangement. Got burned.

Go Catters
I just caught up on all this... you are a better man than me Daz, especially the s**t name calling and abuse Bob used to throw about to everyone else. I absolutely would have publically called him out on it

Dont give him any money.

And yes, he added a great deal to the board with his content. I have no issues with any of that. And I felt that I could help him so I tried with that arrangement. Got burned.

Go Catters
GAJ thread?

GAJ thread?
It was in response to a post directly about this and ive subsequently deleted posts about it since I posted it was getting OT . Ive also posted that its not for further discussion in this thread.

GO Catters

It was in response to a post directly about this and ive subsequently deleted posts about it since I posted it was getting OT . Ive also posted that its not for further discussion in this thread.

GO Catters
So to be consistent, every one of those posts should be deleted or transferred.

Dont give him any money.

Go Catters

In the interests of full information, Rob has today contacted me and intends to complete our agreement in the coming days.
This is not to reignite debate but to clearly state the outcome when it occurs.

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back