Gary Ablett, you idiot (re: Izzy Folau)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
g
If the LGBT community are allowed to promote their lifestyle, There shouldn't be any issues with Christians having their own opinion by promoting what they believe to be true.

Wrong comparison; if you want an equivalent analogy then it would be LGBT criticising and threatening their most horrible consequences to a christian community. Yep they can do it, but I suspect there would be consequences in many workplaces if it became public!

I love quoting different bible passages to those being selective in their choice of what they believe - they tend to try & justify ignoring the other passages because "we now know more than they did back when the bible was written and as such those passages are no longer relevant. We know understand things such as refrigeration and how to correctly clean & cook meat" :rolleyes:

From Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

does that mean we can buy slaves from NZ?

Leviticus 19:19
"Keep my decrees. "Do not mate different kinds of animals. "Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

What are sports uniforms made from? Only one type of material?

Leviticus 11:12
Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you.

Wonder if he those who preach loudest have ever eaten any form of shellfish, maybe an oyster or squid?

The Torah laws applied to the Jews.
So to quoting Leviticus with reference to Christians will seem rather irrelevant to them, as they believe that they are not bound by the old covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back