Gary Ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going 0-2 after this round. :mad:

The guy I'm playing has dal santo and ablett in his team while I had corey and ling. (Dam quite games by both of their standards)

Then I have good old numb nuts gilmore to just top things off and guys like porps and mattner doing sqat.

Last week I had the other guy I played have his forward line going nuts on me (franklin, o'louglin, fevola) and now I cop this guys midfield, can't take a trick!

Stupid supercoach, I give up! :(

I don't have him as captain this week. I went with Chadwick Cornes, although Albett has given me a captain score without being captain, so if Chad gets a reasonably solid score I will be happy.

But christ, 249 and counting. Unreal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you can't decide on a captain, go Ablett.

I think I'll have him as captain for most of the year now. He is always up there, or in today's case a class above the rest.

broke all time record of sc points beat Buckleys previous record. What a gun.:thumbsu: Stupidly i forgot 2 change him 2 captain from riewoldt.:thumbsdown:

I wonder how much harder it is going to be for others to get him in their team if they don't already. His price will surely sky rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back