Solved Gary Glitter - Released from prison *Re-arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Gadd has been arrested for breaching his conditions

Former pop star Gary Glitter whose real name is Paul Gadd, has been released from prison in England on Friday after serving half of a 16-year prison sentence for the sexual abuse of minors. Gadd will be heavily monitored and clamped with a GPS tag.

He was found guilty of one count of attempted rape, four counts of indecent assault and one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 13.

Gadd was arrested in October 2012 under Operation Yewtree, the national investigation launched in the wake of the child abuse scandal surrounding the late BBC entertainer Jimmy Savile.

Two girls, aged 12 and 13, were attacked by Glitter after he invited them backstage to his dressing room and isolated them from their mothers. His youngest victim was below the age of 10 when he crept into her bed and tried to rape her in 1975.

“It is difficult to overstate the depravity of this dreadful behaviour,” Judge Alistair McCreath said at Southwark crown court at the time.

Gadd is best known for the hit "Rock & Roll (Part 2)," released in 1972, but he fell into disgrace after being convicted on charges in Vietnam.

He served a total of two years and nine months for child abuse after being arrested in Ho Chi Minh City in 2005.

Last edited:
I wonder how long he'll last on the outside, he'll have to go into hiding.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I would have thought he'd prefer
little boys to little girls..
Both crimes as sick as each other!!

I wonder how long he'll last on the outside, he'll have to go into hiding.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I would have thought he'd prefer
little boys to little girls..
Both crimes as sick as each other!!

Abusers don't always have a gender preference, Jimmy Savile also molested boys but was never held to account for it. Maybe the same with this one.

He'll be heavily monitored but I suspect, even at his advanced age and with his history which includes an obsession with child pr0n, that he'll find himself in trouble again.

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Glitter 🪨 and 🌭 Part 1: The grooming
Glitter 🪨 and 🌭 Part 2: GG's Dark web in full flight belatedly ends up with him in jail.
Glitter 🪨 and 🌭 Part 3: GG comes out into the light after spending time incarcerated around the globe, and discovers there actually is a Dark Web.

'On Monday, the Probation Service said Glitter, 79, had been recalled owing to a breach of his licence conditions.

His rerelease will be a matter for the Parole Board.

The move comes a few days after a photo emerged of the sex offender using a smartphone and reportedly asking how to access the “dark web”.'

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Glitter 🪨 and 🌭 Part 1: The grooming
Glitter 🪨 and 🌭 Part 2: GG's Dark web in full flight belatedly ends up with him in jail.
Glitter 🪨 and 🌭 Part 3: GG comes out into the light after spending time incarcerated around the globe, and discovers there actually is a Dark Web.

'On Monday, the Probation Service said Glitter, 79, had been recalled owing to a breach of his licence conditions.

His rerelease will be a matter for the Parole Board.

The move comes a few days after a photo emerged of the sex offender using a smartphone and reportedly asking how to access the “dark web”.'
Deserves to go back for the sheer stupidity.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back